Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 120votes)

Gepetto

Alt Names: alt Gepetto (YON Jae-won)alt 제페토 (연제원)
Author: Yon Jae-Won
Artist: Yon Jae-Won
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a decimating war against the androids they had built, humanity, though victorious, was forced to start living in shelters, isolated from the wastelands of the rest of the world, created by the damage the confrontation brought to the world.

Dr Gepetto, one of the brightest android creators of his time, died and left behind an inheritance of untold proportions, the only clue as to how to get it being a blue haired android the old man had built and preserved for as long as possible even after his death.

The android was reactivated, and she's attempting to escape the grasp of the new government.

And a hunt for the inheritance begins.

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple seasons. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=440244&no=1&weekday=
Go to Gepetto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding artificial intelligence and this series being great. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gepetto released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Still Going? New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Italian names New Window dRyW
  • 6 Replies

187 Comments

Spoiler
The first Pinocchio was the first successful modern android so Gepetto hadn't thought to put any protective measures in against anything like that.

Don't know why but I completely forgot that when I posted it, yeah, they had his core.

Humans are best kept in line through... Feet??? XD

Wait, how did the shelter guys know how to find the three locations using clody's name? Maybe I didn't pay attention and they have a bug to listen to them somewhere?

Spoiler
The first Pinocchio was the first successful modern android so Gepetto hadn't thought to put any protective measures in against anything like that.

Wait, how did the shelter guys know how to find the three locations using clody's name? Maybe I didn't pay attention and they have a bug to listen to them somewhere?

So, in a weird way... 

Spoiler

So, i had to postpone thesis and read the entire webtoon in one day. Cool 4/5

Thanks for getting #4 up!

You're welcome! I saw #5 and I was really confused.

Thanks for getting #4 up!

Spoiler

Nooooo! Spoilers! I can't read this without #4! XO

noooo pinocchio! :'( why..

.... Why Nero #5, without Nero #4??

Somehow Nero (4) wasn't uploaded here when it was released on our site. It's up now.

.... Why Nero #5, without Nero #4??

Who else thinks Nero is going to break out all his clones and betray the Institute after this?

Edit: Or kill them all. That works too.

Well, HOLY SHIT, things just got WAY more interesting!
I'm really liking this revelation!

GASP spoilers all over the comments section. Good thing I read the chapter first

Saw it coming thanks to the foreshadowing of cloning. There are probably other hints too but it's a interesting twist nonetheless. Which also make things interesting since it seems this clone, if he is one, doesn't have the memories of the real Geppeto.

Antonio's an android too isn't he?

What the... fuck?

If he's geppeto, he should know where the inheritance is O.o?

wth

.............what???????????????????????? WTF????????

sorry but i don't get it!!!!!

From an overly drawn out battle story arc, to a grade school lecture on public opinion.

Is this a step down or a jump down?

She's back! \o/

These cliffhangers are getting relentless as of late...

Gosh, I just want to find out about Nero at this point.

This arc is getting pretty yawn inducing

That's only because you're a cat.  Go take a cat nap or something. :P

Well Wale, they are all for that matter, sentient artificial life forms and seem to have emotions of sorts too. So it's perfectly reason to say calm down etc.  And this series is still good, latest chapters are fine too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics