Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 103votes)

Wolfsmund

Alt Names: alt 狼の口: ヴォルフスムントalt Ookami no Kuchi Wolfsmundalt Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund
Author: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Artist: Kuji Mitsuhisa
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Europe, early 14th century: the St. Gotthard Pass is the main north-south artery through the Alps. It's guarded by a merciless tyrant and nobody can cross the border without a thorough interrogation. His impregnable fortress is called Wolfsmund, the "Wolf's Maw."
Go to Wolfsmund Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

185 Comments

one of the rarest manga that allures the reader to its own world and never lets them leave..
a kind of manga that you don't want to read, but you just can't stop reading.
I hate this manga, but it's interesting in a some sick way... The author is a former assistant of Miura Kentaro, so I kinda see old-school Berserk in Wolfsmund's cruelty.
meh, it's epic but killing that girl off like that -.- that's just sad... kinda made me want to drop reading
I know I should believe the tragedy tag even with the story full of hopes. glad ch.1 made me realize before I fall too far down xP

awesome series, anyone who pick this sure have great taste.
So much intensity and that hope that always builds up is brutally crushed... This is one hell of a rollercoaster.
This. Is an epic.
The series got all available chapters uploaded in one go, but there are huge gaps in the actual scanlation releases.

Wolfsmund is a great new find, I hope Chapter 4 won't take months to come; but anyway, Kotonoha doing a fantastic work as always, picking the best of the lesser known series.
ARG I know it has a tragedy tag but still to take away our hope at the past moment...not for the faint of heart. On the otyer hand, things seem to becoming better...very slightly.

Spoiler
This kind of work reminds us how cruel life is and which shouldn't forget that especially in today's world. Fight on Syria
Phew, what a manga. I like it, especially those nice and also cruel episodes that show nearly lifelike the living at the 14th century. No Happy End, no good beginning just a little hope to get through the Gate Wolfsmund. i follow this, really rare those kind of manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics