Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 169votes)

Popcorn Avatar

Alt Names: alt ポップコーンアバター
Author: Hoshino Koichiro
Artist: Hoshino Koichiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One rainy night, Wada, a young teenage boy, standing near the edge of a bridge over a raging river - is on a depressing brink towards committing suicide. Suddenly, a beautiful blonde foreign girl, named Lisa, mysteriously appears. Who is this cheerful girl? And why is she dressed as a cheerleader? Wada wasn't interested and tries to ignore her, but Lisa kicks him off the bridge, and says "try flying." And to his surprise, he does. This power, where did it come from?

It seems that there is a war between the diva's and asura's. And by fate, the result of this war is tied to Wada. Upon learning this, Wada does not look very pleased. Was this his purpose - his destiny? What will he choose? Does he even have a choice? After all, Lisa, the goddess cheering him on, is surprisingly his classmate.
Go to Popcorn Avatar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cancelled? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 10 Replies
Topic Descriptions? New Window ernabc
  • 0 Replies

172 Comments

Nice chapter!!

"I've seen those Tits before"
"I'm not good at remembering faces. My habit is to remember body parts."
Made my day!..
Spoiler

the reason why this series failed is despite that many female candidates, this manga wasn't harem. and I believe that was only reason why this series failed.

at least the author shoud've given kurando something specialty such as being able to use multiple ability by having several asuras, whatever. Something like that. Anyway, it was great in the beginning not so so later

And I'm sure Ken Akamatsu said that harem era already end, it was old and boring genre anyway.
Posted ImageRyou-san!!!!!
Ah hell
"I've seen those Tits before"
I'd like to see the look on Ravanna's face when she finds out his sis is also on her side... but is extremely powerful. But at that time.. i bet her brother will also find out at the same time.
What I expect to happen next chapter is
Spoiler
what volume is this currently?
oh the end is in sight?
I can understand why this is ending though. It moved too slow and doesn't have a clear picture of where it's going, things just pop up here and there. I like the characters, but the story is hard to grasp, it feels like you're walking towards nowhere sometimes.
i swear to god if she got hit i'm gonna be mad

the reason why this series failed is despite that many female candidates, this manga wasn't harem. and I believe that was only reason why this series failed.

at least the author shoud've given kurando something specialty such as being able to use multiple ability by having several asuras, whatever. Something like that. Anyway, it was great in the beginning not so so later.

Actually it is still great. Down to earth Kurando is just too cool for people to understand his worth.
how shameful it had to end...and I was having a blast reading it from chapter 1-20 non-stop.

at least the author shoud've given kurando something specialty such as being able to use multiple ability by having several asuras, whatever. Something like that. Anyway, it was great in the beginning not so so later.

what went up?

Spoiler
what went up?
Do mine eyes deceive me? A new update within 24 hours?
im wondering why kurando couldnt sense Ravenna´s ashram. i mean, they were 1~2 meters away, so how come he didnt? Is there some kind of special condition for sensing asuras?
Kurando: "Ah, it went up... again"
Me: Eeeeeehhhh?!
TS: "Read on"
*Reads next page*
Me: Ooh... So that's what went up... Silly me~
2 chapters in 1 day? am i dreaming? tyvm Japanzai
...Wada
So why didn´t she disappear? Asuras (and Devas) actually can abadon their avatars to not disappear? Explanation!
Well it's not like we all don't know who Ravanna's next Avatar is going to be
How could this series end at chapter 29 ?! IT IS TOO AMAZING TO END SO QUICKLY!!!
i take it back. still good though
I've only read the first chapter and it reminds me of Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer. If this is anything like that manga, this will be a good read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics