Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 169votes)

Popcorn Avatar

Alt Names: alt ポップコーンアバター
Author: Hoshino Koichiro
Artist: Hoshino Koichiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One rainy night, Wada, a young teenage boy, standing near the edge of a bridge over a raging river - is on a depressing brink towards committing suicide. Suddenly, a beautiful blonde foreign girl, named Lisa, mysteriously appears. Who is this cheerful girl? And why is she dressed as a cheerleader? Wada wasn't interested and tries to ignore her, but Lisa kicks him off the bridge, and says "try flying." And to his surprise, he does. This power, where did it come from?

It seems that there is a war between the diva's and asura's. And by fate, the result of this war is tied to Wada. Upon learning this, Wada does not look very pleased. Was this his purpose - his destiny? What will he choose? Does he even have a choice? After all, Lisa, the goddess cheering him on, is surprisingly his classmate.
Go to Popcorn Avatar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cancelled? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 10 Replies
Topic Descriptions? New Window ernabc
  • 0 Replies

172 Comments

Please restrain from posting spoilers~
Yes! its back! thanks! Posted Image
YEAH!. Japanai, thanks for reviving it. I am in heaven. To tell the truth, I almost gave up, since the was no update for quite a long time, but what a surprise... :)
So little sister is his enemy.

Sigh, this is going to be hard.
Posted ImageMAFUYU!!!!!!!!
hahah The guy with the scare in his face was all like
Posted Image
Knew that's gonna happen, sad that authors use that technique to make their manga interesting. Though I only read this for the MC, too bad they'll turn out to be enemies.
anyone know when is the next chapter coming out?
I love this kind of main character, the very blunt and crude (maybe because I can relate a little better). I enjoy this manga a lot.
an update? am i dreaming? someone pinch me.
Wonder what is taking so long to translate they have the raw scans plus this series has a 6 volume completion.
Hiatus?
@Kurokami Ahah sorry... Wasnt paying attention when I did that XD. Oh well, you can see it a mile away anyway, just takes foreevvvveeerrrr.... I got a spoiler of it before I even began, skipped ahead to that one part, then went back and read the whole thing just for that one scene XD.
This is pretty good. ^^
I like this one =3
@Seed thanks for the spoiler, i am on ch. 6 there >.>
:D
:0 if it stops i will cry.
I read this awhile ago, six months or so on MF. Thought it got the axe too XD. Happy to see its back.

Original story, funny characters, and pretty good art. All in all, a good manga! Id like to see the romance develop further in a quick amount of time though, dont want to see it like Defense Devil where they kiss at the last chapter (Ch, 100...)
hope they keep bringing out chapters!
i read this a year back already and thought it was cancel. guess not.
I wouldn't say it's chessy or cliche, if it was one of those romance mangas that has the guy falling in love with girl a at first site or action mangas like bleach, one piece and naruto that follow the rescuing a characters in 10 or 30 arcs then it would be cliche.
cheesy cliché :unsure:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics