Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 63votes)

Good Luck, Demon King!

Alt Names: alt 加油大魔王alt Cố lên nào, đại ma vương!alt Work Hard, Demon King!
Author: Team Gujiu
Artist: Team Gujiu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: This is a wonderful world ruled by magic. It's full of ancient myths and legends of all types, including one such legend that was on most people's tongues as of late: one about the battle between an evil demon king and great sages.

In the current day, at the world's one and only Magic Academy -- the Forest Academy of Magic -- more and more odd creatures seem to be appearing and causing trouble. In the middle of it all, there always seems to be the shadow of an academy student named "Salaman"...
Go to Good Luck, Demon King! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any/Latest Chapter Discussion Thread New Window Jumy
  • 1 Replies

71 Comments

its good but lacks something just can't figure it out. so far so good...
I seriously thought the person in the cover was a girl when i saw it. But since in the manga say it a HE & his name is Salaman tat when i was shock to find out tat the person in the cover who i thought was a SHE was actually a HE.So far still haven't actually show his face clearly I wonder will it ever.Oh well but I find him a bit interestin.This manga is pretty good so far.Lookin forward 4 more. ^_^
@mokata really? I actually like the artist's style, the story's a bit childish and cliche though, hence the shounen tag I suppose.
the artwork is really beautiful and colorful.
Well it certainly got better. NO MORE USELESS PROTAGONIST!!
will it's kinda childish artwork but I will read on
Salaman is just a sealed demon king. That's why he's so sleepy and sluggish. I think.
why are the chapters so short? QAQ I see so much potential, yet-yet...
Magic academy. Need I say more?
HEX YES! ♥
i got a feeling that the intern killer is the demon king based on its appearance and impression he was like the cover picture,
wait, thats not a girl?
is it just me or do a lot of the guys look very feminine in this?!
on the cover at first I was wondering why a naked girl was shown if its about the demon king...
Don't have any definite opinion of this yet. I'm just wondering why the snake familiar has rabbit ears in its humanoid form...
Demon King that i need to read it. oh yeah don't forget to check out kyou kara maoh - the kid that was flushed down the toliet to another wonder were he is crowned king will of the demons anyway!
Why would a snake have rabbit ears? Anyways, I hope Salaman actually has some use. Otherwise it'll be another "useless protagonist" plot.
Dats a guy? Would never have guessed.
oh i see thanks mhh for the help
Nothing broken. The files were unapproved by the uploader for some reason.

Instead of "reporting" things here you should use the "Report Problems with Chapter/Comic" button.
404 error ! Lol
it just loads an empty page for me. front page says there is a chp tho.
link broken? i got a 404 pop up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics