Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 63votes)

Good Luck, Demon King!

Alt Names: alt 加油大魔王alt Cố lên nào, đại ma vương!alt Work Hard, Demon King!
Author: Team Gujiu
Artist: Team Gujiu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: This is a wonderful world ruled by magic. It's full of ancient myths and legends of all types, including one such legend that was on most people's tongues as of late: one about the battle between an evil demon king and great sages.

In the current day, at the world's one and only Magic Academy -- the Forest Academy of Magic -- more and more odd creatures seem to be appearing and causing trouble. In the middle of it all, there always seems to be the shadow of an academy student named "Salaman"...
Go to Good Luck, Demon King! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any/Latest Chapter Discussion Thread New Window Jumy
  • 1 Replies

71 Comments

Looks neat looking forward to more

wow it's alive

someone cast black magic to revive it

thanks ShineL

Some one pick this up!!

One day this will be updated....probably the same time berserk ends ^.^'

I loved this when I first aw it a year or so ago. Still love it. Anyone thinking on picking this up? I would cry tears of boiling oil if some benevolent soul continues this.

I enjoy this manhua a lot, and I would like to see more. I'm curious to know what direction this manhua will take.

I wish someone would pick this up. Muda Scantrad dropped it ages ago and i don't know any chinese :/

Let me guess, Sap is the the Sage.
Even if they state they are guys... they look like pretty girls to me...
YAY FINALLY new chapters i've been waiting 4 it. Its been a while i thought it dropped. OH well it finally updates so i hope it will continue to update from now on i waitin 4 it ^^. Oh & I think she was thinking about the snake guy in human form ....when she blush. well if she is.. she is totally going after looks since she doesn't even know who he is.(.& 1st time seeing him in human form.)
Was she blushing because she stared at Shin or from thinking of someone else?
It's.. VERY readable. ._. Guy got bad eyes to say he can't read?
The text style adds to the overall feeling of the manga too...

And its colored. And nice!
Here's to loving this manhua and it's author, along with totally and completely disagreeing on the negative comment below ↓
Also, the font is perfectly readable to me, looks fine, and is incomprehensible to me as to why complaints are thrown about.
I say read!
Scanlators took liberty to put an illegible font there, and I write in cursive so my tolerance should be high, yet I find this incredibly annoying. Readability should be priority over style.
There are faux cliffhangers. There is no urgent need to know what happens next, effectively not engaging the reader.

I tried to like this, I really really did.

Dropping this because it's just so, so slow, jokes fall flat, dialogue seem like it doesn't flow at times. \

Read up to ch5, skimmed ch6.
Skip this if you can.
Why so short!? WHY!
i see shorts
Skirt o.O? I didn't saw a skirt at all, are you sure you looked at it well?
Ah, did I see a skirt on Salaman in the preview? Will the question to his sex finally be answered?!
wee updates :3
Dun think so... Mn. Salaman still good.
Bets on the latest spell releasing the Demon King.
will this continue to update or drop alrdy?
Too bad you can't edit comments, the fonts look better at later chapters.
Wow that font is annoying.

I'd prefer readability than style if you ask me.
wait! wait! wait!...the head master is a guy?....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics