Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 53votes)

Kare wa Diablo!

Alt Names: alt 他是惡魔!alt 彼はディアボロ!alt He's a Devil!
Author: Shimotsuki Kayoko
Artist: Shimotsuki Kayoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to realize her dream of a romance with her sempai, Meiko uses black magic. Unexpectedly, she summons the demon king Lucifer, who also ends up as her homeroom teacher!

As part of their contract, Meiko is forced onto the path of a witch, but in reality, she's just Lucifer's slave! And now that she has magical powers, she activates her super strength whenever she eats Anpan. What will become of Meiko and the great demon king Lucifer?
Go to Kare wa Diablo! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

I'd read more shoujo if there's more like this

I might suggest Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, AKA Perfect Girl Evolution AKA The Wallflower.  The MC loves horror, darkness, skulls and whatnot, hates worrying about looks.  The four bishies are supposed to be turning her into a perfect lady; 126 chapters in, no luck whatsoever.  She's so cool and it's so hilarious.

the smut tag threw me off. I like this though, glad it's not smut xp

I CAN FLAAAAAAY!!!!

I'd read more shoujo if there's more like this
I wasn't expecting much from this manga but I thought I'd give it a go anyway, and I wasn't disappointed. This is a lot better than I thought it would be. As well as having beautiful art, it's hilarious, especially Lucifer's mean mouth and his reactions to the girls hitting on him.
Kinda funny in a way, but really dumb for the most part.
haha this is hilarious it really is like a parody of a typical shoujo.
I love the Gintama-eqsue faces of the heroine w w w
what happens when an author looks at a cliche set-up and says, 'y'know, this wouldn't actually be romantic or scary or whatever...this would be hilarious, and kind of dumb. Full speed ahead!'
Looks interesting I look forward to seeing more!
    • Ncf likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics