Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 96votes)

Ouran High School Host Club

Alt Names: alt Host Club - Le Lycée de la séductionalt Ouran Host Clubalt Ouran Koukou Host Club
Author: Hatori Bisco
Artist: Hatori Bisco
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ouran High School Host Club is a manga series by Bisco Hatori, serialized in Hakusensha's LaLa magazine between the September 2002 and November 2010 issues. The series follows Haruhi Fujioka, a scholarship student at Ouran High School, and the other members of the popular host club. The romantic comedy focuses on the relationships within and outside the Club and satirizes the clichés and stereotypes that endure in shōjo.
Go to Ouran High School Host Club Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 33 New Window flowsthead
  • 0 Replies

27 Comments

I think there's also special chapters Hatori Bisco published recently. They're pretty cute. c:
I'm a guy and this reverse harem shoujo is the funniest shit I've ever read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics