Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 47votes)

Urasai

Alt Names: alt うらさいalt 우라사이alt Urasai Inn
Author: Shirogane An
Artist: You Hyun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saito lives in an apartment full of spirits until a priestess randomly shows up claiming that she's going to protect him, but usually does the opposite and he ends up worse.
Go to Urasai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

me like it, but i hate the fact dat many of this manga the character gets like fucking beat every two squares -.- dats annoying.....
finally an update
Interesting but really would like to have some idea of the heroin's character. Seems somewhat like an airhead character but the fact that she suddenly appeared (and other stuff) kinda gives a different view. Needs more updates >_>
Pretty good, then it got to the point they were all stating their grudges, and huggbugubuguajaha, Those EYES. Jesus christ.

Still, definitely a new ecchi series to keep up on.
Perfectly good manga.

I'll perfectly follow.
Its has a great humor sense, looking forward for next chapter, thanks for the upload ^^
A bit silly but it tons of fun to read, looking forward to more of it in the near future... :3
Good comedy manga. Dunno what's the 'romance' is for but whatevs~ Is cute~
I like their cat costume ^^
Did anyone else find the twins adorable?
I like the plot, kind of cliche but hey it's my kind of cliche and if your still reading this manga or following it then I know its your kind of cliche as well.
first! to follow too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics