Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 47votes)

Urasai

Alt Names: alt うらさいalt 우라사이alt Urasai Inn
Author: Shirogane An
Artist: You Hyun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saito lives in an apartment full of spirits until a priestess randomly shows up claiming that she's going to protect him, but usually does the opposite and he ends up worse.
Go to Urasai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

AXE.....................................

follow, 'just cause'

Maybe, if you help us we might make more and frequent releases. Remember, WE'RE NOT EVEN GETTING PAID working on this. 

Listen I really do appreciate every Scanlator and the work they do, but what drives me nuts is when they choose to pick up a series, and only do it half-ass.  Like they either translate one chapter and never do it again, or they do a chapter like every few months.  How the heck is anyone supposed to get the full reading experience of a series if they are lucky to get a chapter every few months? I mean why even pick it up if you cannot give your full attention to it? It is a disservice to the series. I would rather wait until someone picks it up who will give it their full attention and give releases daily. Thats just me tho I guess, I know with my group, we are 3 people with barely any free time.  So we do 2 series at a time and just focus on them alone. It wouldn't be right, in my opinion, to pick up a series people are waiting for and tease them with 3 or 4 releases a year. Manga deserve to be read properly so that the fans can read it the way it is supposed to be read. And if something comes up where the group disassembles or you cant translate anymore, then at least do your part and reach out to other groups to pick up the series and make an effort for the fans.  I mean we do this for the fans, that is the reason behind Scanlation (or it is suppose to be).. I am not writing this to bash any Scanlator, I just want people to give these comics their due respect. If your excuse is that you are too busy or do not have enough staff, then don't pick up the series in the first place. Either wait until you have the free time to dedicate to a series, or until you have enough staff.  If you are a fellow fan of comics you must agree that when reading a comic you must have daily releases to get the full enjoyment of a series and so that readers can remember the detail of a story which is so important. Having to reread a series multiple times to remember things is annoying and will actually make many readers start to lose interest. It's sad to see so many series on here that are dropped or have only like 2 Chapters translated.  Thats all.. I mean no offense to anyone and just want to see everyone enjoy Manga like I do. Peace.

Boobies!!!!

Instead of either (though I don't really see a problem with the MC), we can have loveable pervert father, who didn't mean to cause harm. Though he caused it nevertheless.

japanese cliches are a bitch huh...

So you're saying that you preffer a scumbag who gets laid with a woman and then causes her suicide because he wrongly accused her, rather than a naive virgin with romantic ideals? I know I wouldn't.

Instead of either (though I don't really see a problem with the MC), we can have loveable pervert father, who didn't mean to cause harm. Though he caused it nevertheless.

Perfectly good, it's a pity that it take too long to release/update.

Can we change the MC to the ancestor? The current one kinda sucks

So you're saying that you preffer a scumbag who gets laid with a woman and then causes her suicide because he wrongly accused her, rather than a naive virgin with romantic ideals? I know I wouldn't.

One of those protagonists (who hate the idea of having sex with attractive girls and instead just mumble condescending traditionalist views on love) and the miko-girl acts like she's from a '90s anime... one of the most illogically violent heroines I've seen in a long time.

It would have to change the genre too 'cause it would be a h-manga.

Woooooooooooooo UPDATE!!!!butterfly-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295

I like this series for now but I don't if I will still like it later, hate that miko girl.

Spoiler

2uhtu6w.gif

i get a feeling that his ancestor and me would get along really well.

ok i'll follow it , but only because i like boobs !
So this is what Seinen is...
Posted Image
Damn, I really want to see a miko harem.
huh... i love the synopsis of this manga XD, short and straight to the point.
Thanks for the new one!
Nuooo!!! I want more!
Seems cool. Thanks for the translation
IT gets better, wait till chapter 4 for the vibrating boobies. That is a frickin' riot! And Saito doesn't get beat up there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics