Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 37votes)

Are you Alice?

Alt Names: alt Anata wa Arisu desu ka?alt あなたはアリスですか?alt هل أنت أليس؟
Author: Ninomiya Ai
Artist: Katagiri Ikumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysteryPsychological Psychological
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After throwing away his dreams, a boy wanders into "Wonderland" and holds the name of "Alice," which is the primary requirement in the "Game to kill the White Rabbit." In a crazy story where common sense does not apply and everything is bound by the rules of the game and the orders of the Queen of Hearts, Alice decides to take the gun in his hand.
Go to Are you Alice? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

I'm gonna start to read this today... for sake of the game i involved
i want the drama cds
i wish i had a psp
only manga isn't enough
sorry to disappoint you chaos but the manga is a lot more complicated than just a simple genderswap. Unless you've read to the end try not to complain about details that would make sense if you did so. But kudos on being polite and reasonable about your opinions.
i don't really like how they portray this manga by changing Alice to a guy like it kills the whole story i understand if the author wanted to do something like fate stay night and make King Arthur a girl but it really screws the story up for Alice (only my opinion XD)
Her Name is Alice by Shinedown suits this manga the most.
It's been used for many other mangas that have the Wonderland theme but it fits this so much that I'd say it belongs here.
Ditto Angel too. Need more Mad Hatters.
awesome you uploaded the chapters! haven't seen no progress in this...do you if they dropped it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics