Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

I like the plot.

also, the weird chick looking for a bride = demon? PLOT TWIST
Insta-follow! <3
Like the main characters personality. Guy just wants to be left alone, so legit!
This is actually is a pretty good read its has a good plot line to follow, a good protagonist and to tie it off its a harem... i cant wait for more!
Nice one ^^
finally a nice main hero :)
Nice but bi-monthly? Hopefully there's at least a couple chapters out already.
Followed indeed.
Kinda reminds of a mix of Beelzebub, Fujimura-kun Meitsu and something else I can`t quite put my finger on.
Oh wow picked up.
I will admit it... for a harem-type genre...

The main character is pretty handsome.
Well, it looks okay. Not very original though. For now I will put it on my list.
more chapter ^__^

followed too.
a bit of a cross of several cliche styles, could be interesting, followed for now
well she got boobs at least
seems interesting, followed too.
Also remind me alot of Asu no Yoichi for some reason.
Followed
Some of the plot is fairly original but aside from that a bit of a cliche.
But my kind of cliche.
Nice start. Looking forward to seeing more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics