Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

all we need now is a goudere girl and we got the whole set
got a tusndere delinquent girl. A Yandere childhood friend. And then there's the Nutjob main heroine who is a devil.... What a lucky guy he is seems hes gonna have a alot of fun good cast of girls all cute and crazy.
Posted ImageOMG YESSSSSS Posted Image
Spoiler
jesus christ you people are fast at getting our releases... i blink and its already posted to manga updates these days.
well damn I feel cheated D:

someone uploaded the chapter to the site just as I posted a link for it
Ahhh Update Posted Imagesweet sweet update
droped ? T_T
WANT MORE!!!!!
So far so good.
i prefer the long dark haired delinquent to that blonde girl, but i'll read this anyway.
For translating.
I love you~
lets hope for more releases first ok?
It's interesting, but the update schedule doesn't please me. But I really like the manga.

@Raika Yup. Way too many actually.
Is it me or is there a lot more demon harems these days?
Geez, those pages are huge. I jerked my head back instinctively when the first page popped up.

I cannot imagine this having unique story or development, but it looks to be good, solid fun. And I'm a sucker for heroes who look like delinquents but aren't. And I'm also a sucker for harems. And tsundere. And a fantasy twist. ...I will be following this.
Main character are very interesting when they are delinquents. And the stories gonna get a lot more interesting, just hope they don't disappoint.
@Dalkom

Nah.. I don't think his personality switched when he took off his glasses...

From what I picked up from this chapter is that he's a character that always got dragged in a fight between deliquent because of his scary face thus ended up branded as a deliquent in the process... and now that he's in high school, he tried to have a new start by changing his appearance... in other word that glasses was only for the sake of appearance...
Nothing new cliched plot: super delinquent play geek character... didn't like emna... liked sword tsundere girl.. but she's side, so pass~
Oppai, Harem, and interesting male lead.

*follows*
delinquents! strong male lead! badass-looking scar! i like the way this is going.
This.. Is... EPIC. @Cydric same for me too. Has all the right cliches in all the right places as well as an original plot and some pretty good characters. I love that guy scar. And finally a harem/romance/potentially ecchi manga that has a strong male lead right off the bat.
@DaiKom if it's not messed up it won't catch your eye..
And that's manga these days anyway.. Manga changes throughout generations^^

Can't be normal anymore or you won't attract readers.
is it just me or did everyone predict that he most be strong and that he had a different personality when he takes off his glasses?
think the plot is messed up.......
lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics