Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

Yandere is a female who is normally nice and calm until the one she likes gives her a "reason" to flip out and get violent. Just talking to another female for more then 30 seconds is enough. In most manga I've seen them in they can be fairly psychotic and dangerous.
Yandere? what is it? its my first time hearing about it.
A tsundere, a yandere and a gou-dere, all this in one manga and harem ? Someone finally got it!!
Definitely interesting..................................
I wish I knew more mangas with yanderes in it that is in the shounen/seinen genre.

I love yanderes...
harem-get!
Torn between following or not. Loving the Yandere and Tsundere girls, the MC is also quite fun...but the Goudere girl is just annoying the hell out of me and since she's the main heroine we'll see too much of her for my liking.

Giving this one or two more chapters, if the goudere stays strong then I'm out
We got yandere, following
This manga is friggin crazy...and there goes the main girl completely ignoring the words of the main guy....again....
i prefer the tsundere delinquent over all of them....idk what it is but i've always loved tsunderes :3
I wonder whats up with the whole "bride" thing? Been bugging me this whole time..... Either way, looks like an interesting series. Can't wait til the next chapter
Yandere, Tsundere, and even a Gou-dere come together.......
with this my dream came true!!!!
\m/
I forsee many future clashes in this manga, tsunderes and yanderes tend to not mix together well.
Yandere Yandere Yandere Yandere!!!!!
I love this its 2 funny hopefully it keeps getting updated looking forward to the situations hes going 2 get into
This is quite original and unique. It's hilarious and really entertaining, so I hope he's not a total push over... from what I seen he knows what he wants.
I hope this yandere psychoness is on par with Yunno at MN ...
(willing to kill anything, including destroying the world ...)
after all, her rival is king of hell ... (or judge of hell instead ?)
*sigh*

'Enma' doesn't mean 'Demon King', it mean 'King of Hell'. The hell in the belief of Japanese Shinto mean the place where they manage how the souls should go after humans die.

If you're talking about page 34, she says "maou"
Loving it!

Yandere, Tsundere and a fiancee. Great harem!
I love me some yandere.
Seriosuly, this shit is confusing....
Ahhh.. my head.
a chilhood friend is Yandere girl
'Enma' doesn't mean 'Demon King', it mean 'King of Hell'. The hell in the belief of Japanese Shinto mean the place where they manage how the souls should go after humans die.

You should know about this from watching Dragonball-Z, Gouku met Enma several times when he died.
ummm, well the girls are pretty. Thanks FTH

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics