Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 128votes)

Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku

Alt Names: alt えんまの花嫁と決めつけられた不幸な俺の人生計画alt Bride of Enmaalt Enma no Hanayomealt 阎王的新娘alt Istri Enma
Author: Sakuya Yuki
Artist: Sakuya Yuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizaki Teppei is a high school freshman who just wants to live a plain student life, but his world is rudely shaken by a mysterious girl, Mitogawa Enma, who declares her intent to find a fiance at the school!
Go to Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

293 Comments

crazy stalker childhood friend for the win!
GRRRRR! Darn bi-monthlies!
@Zero0mega
You can smell loud, high pitched screams!? Woah, now that's skill.
I'm going to for the Teppei and the delinquent pairing. That's the funniest.
@Pacifier ahh.. so that's what you mean by spineless wimp.. you're right but at least he can still kick ass
Yeah, I can smell blood xD
huh, i just saw the supernatural tag... oh well i love delinquents that don't wanna be delinquents manga
mwahahaha a yandere has appear. I smell bloody kitchen knifes and loud high pitch screams
A wild Yandere appeared!
Me: God, I just knew this wus gonna end like that.. :3
whew kinda nice reading this while drinking coffee...
Althoug the premise has been done to death, there's a certain style to this one, going to keep an eye on it.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add. I guess spineless wimp is too broad. I meant it applied to girls. Most harem leaders pretty much do everything they're asked by a cute girl and take any punishment with only a little whining. I want to see a MC that doesn't bend so much in front of girls.
@eduard34

It's actually why I followed when chapter one released. This guy has guts. Unfortunately, the presence of that Enma girl really bends him over. Not only is her personality/'power level' far stronger than his, he's literally her puppet. So what was once the unbeatable delinquent is now...a fiancee?
I'll pick the sword girl~
She was a yandere? Saw that coming since she appeared. Not subtle at all. XD
Thought it'd be just another cliche school life manga with the childhood friend and "mystery" transfer student...but this is pretty interesting. Oh and yandere is by far the best dere out there.
Hmmmm, interesting. Following!
What? You wanna fight?!!!

*Unzip pants*

COME AT ME BITCH!!! LET'S.... FIGHT!!!
I want the childhood friend to win! Yay yanderes!
@Pacifier Spineless wimp territory?? Really? So far i don't see him being a spineless wimp he just wants a normal life after what he experience in middle school. have you even read chapter 1?
*Looks and sees Yandere*
Yes
That was the cutest way to pick someone for an after-school fight.
Well, you can more or less count on one hand how many Yandere types there are in manga. Good luck finding fingers to count Tsunderes or whatever else is going around. That's why it feels 'new'.

I too also pray that the MC doesn't fall into spineless wimp territory.
@William Kier Garcia The Yandere Osananajimi Archtype isn't exactly new, just underused. Recall Kaede from Shuffle.
Cute tsundere line =3
I like the yandere / childhood friend...
its kinda feels new in that part
looking forward for the next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics