Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 185votes)

Yumekuri

Alt Names: alt ゆめくりalt 유메쿠리alt Yume-Kurialt 温泉物语alt Сон Каштана
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yugami Makoto likes to travel to different Hot Springs. On his 100th visit to a Hot Spring he meets a beautiful foreign girl in the bath. Stunned by her beauty, he immediately falls for her. But there is more to the girl than the eye meets. And why is Makoto forced to work at the Inn afterwards?

Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive
Go to Yumekuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

363 Comments

Ah forgot to say this: No romance tag? It seems like a romance, or the begginning of one. I hope it is :o. Lets go short haired girl!
@Tsunderechan If you want to speak properly, spell properly XD. Ahah just kidding.

Looks good so far. And how is this not original? Its not like the author took some other manga and just slapped a name on it. You have to realize that EVERY manga is original and unique in many different ways, its just haters and trolls who cant look past some similiarities of mangas and see the truly beautiful and.. Epic side of mangas, no matter how close they are in looks and plot to others.. Each has different characters, different settings, plots, development... Just dont read it. Mangas I dont like I dont read, I dont go and post hateful comments or troll comments, if I post at all its simply to say that I dont like the manga, and what i dont like about it.. Also, in a troll war, both sides are at fault. The troll/hater for hating, and the white knight who tries to look cool by making the troll/hater at fault (or look smart.. Or something XD). Im at fault too D:.

This manga looks pretty good ;D. It does seem a few mangas are starting with the whole "god" thing, but this is still pretty good >.<
I like it ^^
Another nice-looking release from SS? I'm in.
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 09 2012 07:04 PM
sigh kids these days
not an ounce of manner
if u wanna criticize do it properly and if u wanna reply to that do it properly
not spew hate

this manga looks promising imo
Pretty interesting, makes me want to go to the Hot spring more.
The_Dump didn't say this manga sucked, in fact he didn't talk about this manga at all. He only complained about japanese manga authors cashing in on the same empty theme which makes leverage of children's puberty to rake in money.

Indeed, this is the internet and idiots ready to misunderstand abound.

Speaking of the manga itself, the art is quite good (even background art) and it may be more interesting than the usual wacky harem.
Interesting.
Pro its the internet I know its not easy to get used to but...
on the other hand as long as it is interesting it should not matter if its been done before right.
All the hate....
It's just on chapter 01 and yet...
sigh...
@The_Dump: if you think it's so easy to make something totally original, make it yourself =)
I have no idea what to say about this manga O_O
    • Gao likes this
I don't think it's too bad, but the storyline won't have many places to go after 20 chapters or so. But it's not too hard on the eyes and the charcters seem unique enough.

@The_Dump Fuck you. We don't care about haters like you.
Wow, c'mon Japan. Stop making the same thing over and over again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics