Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 185votes)

Yumekuri

Alt Names: alt ゆめくりalt 유메쿠리alt Yume-Kurialt 温泉物语alt Сон Каштана
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yugami Makoto likes to travel to different Hot Springs. On his 100th visit to a Hot Spring he meets a beautiful foreign girl in the bath. Stunned by her beauty, he immediately falls for her. But there is more to the girl than the eye meets. And why is Makoto forced to work at the Inn afterwards?

Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive
Go to Yumekuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

363 Comments

Ok

Hey. I need this scanlated.

PS: Please. :3
came by 'cuz I saw the short anime gettung subbed, too bad looks like scanlators are not interested~
The plot is not bad at all, but for the amazing art alone is a instant follow!! It´s so long since I found such cute girls in a nice manga, arigato gozaimasu Japan!
There's so many Scanlation teams floating around, yet.. they overlook this gem. WHY?
Freaking awesome. I just finished a series, and was hungry for more, this series beyond satisfies! I love it! *clicks on "follow"*.
seems pretty nice, i want more XD
wow . . the art is soooo cute (love the loli with the twin tails) and i dont really care about the onsen things :3 *cliksonfollow*
i have no clue why, but i have always loved Onsen manga.... whether it was Koibana Onsen or some of the Yuri onsen mangas out there i have just taking a liking to onsen manga in general.... i think this one will quickly develop into a plot sort of like koibana but with less of a mature ecchi feel to it and more on the see what the customers life is like before and after attending the onsen.
Some people like the same old mesh over and over.

Originality keeps things interesting but it's cliche and typical plots that one can retreat to if they the comfort of knowing what's ahead.

Thing is, not everything has to be original. There needs to be some manga following a typical plot.

Personally, I like reading cliche or typical seeable plots because there's familiarity with them which I enjoy now and then.
Might I suggest -Bakuman- to those who think that this series are unoriginal. Being a Mangaka doesn't mean the authors had read every single Manga series out there, If you had to compare about similarities, you have to compare the genres too.

Although there are afew other Onsen Manga but are those all tagged as Shounen? And what about mature readers? Do they stick to Shounen too and not Seinen?

While some Manga does have similar themes but they don't cater to the same audience group, And this series are making me laugh almost every pages I've viewed, the art really makes a differences. I hope for an anime version.
Mmm, meh. Might be more interesting if the story develops more, but there's not enough to hook me right now.
@soranokira

How does that argument make any sense?

"If you think it's so easy to make something totally original, make it yourself =)"

You're argument is don't criticize something unless you can do it yourself? An extreme example would be a guy with no legs telling someone else that there running form in incorrect. Look it's a legitimate complaint. This story just reeks of "guess what happens next" syndrome. He checks into a hot spring. Guess what happens next? He sees the heroine naked. Guess what happens next?
I believe there were mangas using onsen goddess before, kami-sen or something. Nevertheless, this manga is simply amazing. Now I'm hooked
Dat goddess!
Bleg, I don't like the brat who never shuts up and always has the retarded grin plastered on her judgmental little face.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the Goddess is just the kind of girl I would want to marry :3
more people complaining about unoriginality? bet they also complain about the sun rising and setting everyday.
thumbs up!!
there are a few hot spring harem manga and a few with gods in them like yururizumu which I liked how the mc was unfazed most of the time
HOW IS A HOT SPRING GODDESS NOT ORIGINAL!?
Seems interesting. Despite being one of the most generic set-ups for a typical ecchi harem, I like how it seems like it'll avert the more annoying traits of those stories. I'll be happy as long as each one of these girls don't manage to magically fall in love with him. And his enthusiasm for hot springs is quirky, but an intriguing quirk. Lots of places this could go.

Thanks for sharing this with us, guys!
Although it's the same thing with onsen and girls, the caharcters is somewhat cute :3
Well these mangas and anime make me happy over and over again. Thanks Japan :)
Interesting :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics