Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 185votes)

Yumekuri

Alt Names: alt ゆめくりalt 유메쿠리alt Yume-Kurialt 温泉物语alt Сон Каштана
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yugami Makoto likes to travel to different Hot Springs. On his 100th visit to a Hot Spring he meets a beautiful foreign girl in the bath. Stunned by her beauty, he immediately falls for her. But there is more to the girl than the eye meets. And why is Makoto forced to work at the Inn afterwards?

Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive
Go to Yumekuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

363 Comments

How can this manga, with this short chapter, makes you want more but leaves you satisfied at the same time?! Yuri-chan is so cute  in this chapter!!

Spoiler

theres no beating yuris blushing..

How can this manga, with this short chapter, makes you want more but leaves you satisfied at the same time?! Yuri-chan is so cute  in this chapter!!

This manga is just full of angels.

It's GODDESS! not angels...

Cue story followup where she has to learn about the POWAH OF LOVE

Don't need money,

Don't need fame,

Don't need no credit to ride this train etc

so short somehow is it a part one of several?

Yep. There's a part 2 to this one.

Incidentally, the reason the chapter numbers are so wonky is that Media Factory decoded to do a bunch of chapter fusions for the tank releases, so these two parts will likely be combined in the tank release as well.

so short somehow is it a part one of several?

Spoiler

She's so cute~ and she should ask him! I ship them so hard!

I just can't get over how beautifully the author draws hair, especially black hair.

This manga is just full of angels.

well there are the 2 other girls from other inns, ribbon girl and shogi girl

Yeah they like him but there is no question about the main pairing and the MC is far from indecisive.

Totally forgot to change the credit page for 30.5. Will fix that later.

This was refreshing...

Yep, no shitty love dodecahedron bullshit to weigh the series down.

well there are the 2 other girls from other inns, ribbon girl and shogi girl

One of my favorite parts about this series is how everyone at the inn is supporting the romance between the two. 

Yep, no shitty love dodecahedron bullshit to weigh the series down.

One of my favorite parts about this series is how everyone at the inn is supporting the romance between the two. 

Chapter 37 .. Who are they ?

Characters introduced in the previous chapter (started at chapter 13). The shy girl Kosuzu has a crush on MC (MC helped her), and they were helped by Shirahane during the festival where she danced for them.

They're cute!

are they the ones who were going to do the festival dance originally? someone check im too lazy

ill say it over and over thank you Renzokusei Scans and Derek!!!

Urgh, it's so sweet and cute and perfect. This whole chapter was just lovely. Even Hisa got her perfect reward for her kindness. It just makes me so damn happy...

Just wait until we get to chapter 38.

Urgh, it's so sweet and cute and perfect. This whole chapter was just lovely. Even Hisa got her perfect reward for her kindness. It just makes me so damn happy...

renzoku is back,

!!welocome back :

I'm melt... soo sweet

I said it in the Aquarium comments, but I found the defibrillator. 

After getting burnt out then subsequently getting punched in the face by life, RZK's returned.

The only words that came to mind when i read this: "YEY!!" Thanks RZK / Derek for the update!!

Whoa this is alive again!? Seeing an update pop up on the home page made me squee with joy!

I said it in the Aquarium comments, but I found the defibrillator. 

After getting burnt out then subsequently getting punched in the face by life, RZK's returned.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics