Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 119votes)

Choujin Gakuen

Alt Names: alt Chojin Gakuen - Konton Moryo Seishun Jihenalt 超人学園alt 超人学園 混沌魍魎青春事変alt Overman Campusalt Superfolk Academy: All Kinds of Disorderly Spirits and Goblins Youth Uprisingalt Supermen Academyalt Supernatural School
Author: Kokuzawa Yousuke
Artist: Kokuzawa Yousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a far place in a far country there’s a mansion where a demon girl lives.

One day there was a huge storm outside so in order to protect himself from the storm a mysterious boy named Adam enters the mansion. And so they meet... the little demon girl and the mysterious boy that looks like a shinigami, both outcasts in the human world, decide to create a school for monsters together!
Go to Choujin Gakuen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

Latest chapter is on mangareader
Man sometimes this site is faster, and sometimes that site is faster

Also

SAE WAKE UP!!!!!!
it's a trap!
wow .. really good ....more please!!
Bloody great reading m8!

Reminds me of Franken Fran in certain ways, especially the disparate art style.
xD poor Higan, divorced while he was unconcious...
This is awesome, the art style is different but really good once you get used to the style and fits for the characters. The characters themselves are really great and the interplay between them is awesome. The fights are epic and the story is pretty interesting as well. The reactions are hilarious! Chapter 6 "Dear Lord!", thought I was going to spit my drink all over my keyboard. ;)
I love how the author draws the tears in this manga.
chain from back-on fits perfectly with this manga
the art style seems old and new at the same time
the characters i love and are funny
i only hope that it won't be a short series
this manga is really good. I love how the character are and the art is just beautiful!
nice chapter.
I like the battle scene of this manga...
looking forward for more chapter!
the story is amazing and keeps me wanting more for every chapter.
Really good, Heartwarming, but also kind of tragic(?) I love it's originality, really looking forward to more chapters!
Definitely odd, and awkward, and silly... and heartwarming. Funny art-style, good stuff. Watching, for sure.:ph34r:
Quite an interesting manga~

I definitely want to see more of this. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics