Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 71votes)

Ghost Writer

Alt Names: alt ゴーストライター
Author: Tsubaki Kawori
Artist: Tsubaki Kawori
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikage Tarou is a poor 25-year-old writer with a secret: He’s the ghost writer behind an author that has recently become wildly popular, Nagareboshi Ryuusei. Since Tarou’s ghost writing is strictly confidential, everyone he knows believes that he’s something of a failure. His personal life doesn’t make him look very successful either, as he didn’t acquire a very prestigious education and he’s never slept with a woman. His publishing company doesn’t treat him with much respect, and he’s always behind on his apartment rent. His personal life is looking more interesting lately, though. He has a thing for his landlord, an innocent and pretty young woman named Mabayu, and his sexy, uninhibited neighbor Hikaru keeps causing all sorts of awkward situations. Will Mikage ever be able to attain any kind of public success, and will he ever end up with Mabayu?
Go to Ghost Writer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

138 Comments

Im hooked going into my top lists
It appears to be serialized in Beat's. This chapter has been translated by Gao-subs 2.5 months ago.

That's as much as I can gather from baka updates.
The title almost made me avoid it. Luckily I noticed the cover thumbnail.

But I realized the 'mystery' you guys are talking about - yeah that's pretty confusing. The mangaka has been hinting it, yet the environment around the character try to hint otherwise.
first chapter and i'm already hooked.....
interesting, had to read a couple times but i got it lol. like it so far and i can't wait for some more releases :D
Story is pretty interesting, he's a mystery in himself. The art work is pretty nice too.
interesting does anybody have an idea if this has a release schedule or just random?
1st chapter is too short...

is it because this is web comic?
looks good! main char is funny
this could become very good
Very unique, but how is it going to unfold?
Hmm this could be epic...
it'll be interesting if the author develops the story well. I haven't seen this type of plot in awhile
Looks pretty good. Plot is interesting and unique.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics