Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 29votes)

Eat-Man

Alt Names: alt イートマンalt 螺丝侠
Author: Yoshitomi Akihito
Artist: Yoshitomi Akihito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Bolt Crank is a wandering explorer who eats everything, from radios to swords to a chaser of gasoline. In particular, he eats things that may come in handy later, when he can transform the flesh of his arm into the mechanism he's consumed!
Go to Eat-Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

16 Comments

given the ending, are not those two options kinda the same thing ? gh

I wonder ... beside, it's only 15 chapter ...

there should be someone who willing to do it ...

Continuation ... or alternate world ? No one translate this yet tough ...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=109709

given the ending, are not those two options kinda the same thing ? gh

I am supposed to work on my essay they will account for 50% of my grade, I spent the last 4-5 hours reading everything and I do not regret it.

This is epic!!!

50%? I don't believe you.

Continuation ... or alternate world ? No one translate this yet tough ...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=109709

I am supposed to work on my essay they will account for 50% of my grade, I spent the last 4-5 hours reading everything and I do not regret it.

This is epic!!!

Eat-man's new series, which begins May 26 in Shonen Sirius of July, will be titled Eat-man - The Main Dish.

Hell yeah Big Generator! Yes! is such an awesome band!
awesome piece of work, the translation was a bit awkward but it was a good read :D
where are the first 2 volumes?!
Awesome piece. Just epic.
Haven't read this for a while. I re-d/led it, and got reminded why some old mangas with simple, old drawings, are masterpieces that transcends time.
Some other mangas that came across my mind when reading this are - Kino's Strange Journey, Satan 666, and Shin Angyo Onshi.
The difference from them is that this manga is more of 'all is good' and 'not all things that seem bad, ends up bad'. Leaves you with good feelings after reading.
what happens if he eats (insert perverted word here *wink* *wink*) ...........
well, when I have more time I will upload the other volumes, more time means later xD
One of the best manga of all times in my opinion, kinda sad that the author mostly do yuri now......
This is the first epic manga I ever completed way back when, brings back memories 0_0
Looks interesting, can't wait to to see all chapters uploaded. Thanks

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics