Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.76 - 21votes)

Fudanshism - Fudanshi Shugi

Alt Names: alt ก๊วนสาวYกับหนุ่มกลายพันธุ์alt フダンシズム -腐男子主義-alt 腐男子主义alt Fudan Shizumualt Fudan Shizumu - Fudanshi Shugialt Fudanshismalt Fudanshizumu - Fudanshi Shugi
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miyano Amata, known as the "Perfect Prince" for his intelligence, looks, and cool personality, is asked to substitute for his sister as an attendant at a doujinshi convention disguised as a loligothic girl. There he meets a girl from his class and they become friends, but he must crossdress in order to be with the girl while learning about the fujoshi fandom.
Go to Fudanshism - Fudanshi Shugi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Aaaaaaaa quick question... Is the cat-like drawing an euphemism for the actual guy x guy drawing, or are they really drawing those cat figures?
(i.e. are they actually drawing the guy x guy in place of those cat-censor?)
MORE PEOPLE MUST BECOME FUDANSHI 8D
FUJOSHI LOVE \O/
finally someone picked it up!
Personally this is ne of my favorite series, i think its because i really like the art together with the "perfect" protagonist done right, he is so broken i just love it.
This is pretty hilarious, if (as a straight male, which I am) you can get past the mild awkwardness. Most of the awkwardness is funny though, because of the way the main fictional pairing is respresented (as fluffy animals in a kyuubi kind of look). Definitely recommended.
oh neat, you guys took it up? iirc the other group doing it before dropped it.
The previous chapter is done by other scanlation~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics