Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 33votes)

Dragon Nest - Shungeki no Sedo

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンネスト 瞬撃のセドalt Dragon Nestalt Dragon Nest 瞬撃のセドalt Dragon Nest: Shungeki no Sedo
Author: Eyedentity
Artist: Tatsubon
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The beautiful Goddess Altea, creator of the tranquil worlds of Lagendia, plummeted into unconsciousness after being poisoned by her jealous, evil sister Vestinel. The poison can only be neutralized by an antidote made from the source of the poison itself - Vestinel's magic grail - which has disappeared into Lagendia along with sinister Vestinel herself. Able to communicate to her people only through dreams, the Goddess Altea calls upon the Heroes of Lagendia, via all-knowing prophets, to find the grail and save her from her eternal slumber. In their quest, the bold warriors must comb the lands for enchanged Power Stones, which allow them to speak with the prophets and unlock the will of Altea through her dreams. But the hunt for the Power Stones is not for the meek, as since the Goddess Altea's poisoning, the formerly peaceful lands of Lagendia have become home to throngs of deadly dragons bent on thwarting the grail's discovery and keeping the land in despair.

Based on the Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG) Dragon Nest.
Go to Dragon Nest - Shungeki no Sedo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

i did some little research and tadaa~

i saw something like chapter 3 in this site;

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53765
Nope, it's been dropped. No one has picked it up. 2 chapters were scanlated 2 years ago. Someone just uploading the missing 2nd chapter.
Oh. My. Mother. F.uckin', God. It actually updated.
Oh god, they MUST include the story of Old Gobbus. Even the main plot doesn't interest me as much as that.
Oh, and just so we're clear, I find both this manga AND the game entertaining...no hate for either one here. :) Just enjoying the fun.
@Sarcasm: It's just a discussion dude. ;) It's only a low level comparison based on experience in-game...I'm not even trying to be a game Nazi. I mean, seriously....when did any of us mention, or even imply the use of the word "noob"?

I for one find it entertaining that they almost got their asses handed to them...I was in the same sitch the first time I went in there. Made a worse mistake and went solo...used up my daily 5 lives. XD

You wanna see trashtalk, then read Worldchat in the game. Now *that's* retarded. X)

@ Theo: With good gears, no. I agree with you Theo. :) The trick is, if you're sure the players are as good as their gear, if not better. ;D lol
chill people its a manga it should be unique compared to the game if the author makes it difficult to kill a Minotaur let it be or you could just not read the manga and just play DN. you can refer those kids as noobs as well as you when you started playing DN so just chill and let them be.
sorry for double post(typo error)

Spoiler
@Joseph:

Spoiler
Nice
Looks interesting, however a bit to gameísh like combo and such. but it's good
the healer is a priest. it's gonna be a guy and it will not be rose. play the game and you'll know.
wooot!!! there is manga for DN? since DN SEA just reach chapter 7 i hope this manga won't go too far yet ~ or it'll be spoiler for me ~
Their party is almost complete. They are only missing a healer, and I bet that is where Rose comes in.
dafuq is this
now i remember this manga. i've read this last year. why did it pop up in batoto just now?
Ok, after reading it....that looked a lot like Catacombs Hall...or whatever the NA version calls it. X) It kinda looked like a level 4 party, that made the mistake of hitting that place on Master difficulty.
@Arisato Minato: It's the kind of sorcery that means, the party has yet to level up, or gear itself properly. XD LOL
velskud
LOL the art is so foreign..probably since in the game all the characters look like kids who just hit puberty XD
Based off a game called...Dragon Nest.
Party 3 player : Swordsman - Archer - Sorceress and you cant defeat a single Minotaur ?! What Sorcery is that ?
the fuck is this manga?
O: I am signed in as we speak lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics