Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 24votes)

Otome Historic

Alt Names: alt 乙女ひすとりっくalt OtomeHistoric
Author: Emua
Artist: Emua
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touko Isshiki, a female high school student had been active in the Table Tennis Club lead by her favorite teacher Katakura-sensei. However, he decided to stop managing the club and instead became advisor for the History Study Group. After losing her last possible tournament, Touko decides to follow her beloved Sensei and join the study group – only to find out that their way to study history is kind of special.
Go to Otome Historic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Thanks for the new chapter /a/nonQ and Kanari Yabai Scanlations!
Pretty funny stuff, those girls love their BL
This series is finally coming on its own.
she was playing with her butt? LOL
What a fun manga. Ch 4 made me laugh a lot :D
Hmm wtf did i read this week?
Alrei: Yeah... I'm sorry for the gay translation, but in the first chapter it kind of made more sense to me to not write "Seme" and "Uke" since Touko was completely oblivious to any other than the exactly literal meaning of the words.
I didn't know that it would appear all the time and now I don't want to change it back because that would be weird too in my eyes. I apologize for not reading the series that far when I picked it up.
The mangaka usually does Hentai (with big boobs); I didn't expect him/her to do a series full of Fujoshi talk :/
Yeah, it's kinda boring now...

But hey, "attacker" and "defender"... These are translations of......... seme and uke?
fcking boobies :)
I...totally lost after 15 pages. Histories are really boring unless it's Warhammer 40k
And we finally got there, a japanese history manga made BORING!
MasamuneXYukimura
oh man, she have huge breast ... maybe some of yuri? naaaa
Art kinda reminds me Takeda Hiromitsu. Or maybe just the chest areas.
... that sensei looks pathetic... why is she interested in him?
The characters for some reason remind me of K-On characters... I don't even know why, and how they remind me of them...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics