Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 392votes)

Fujimura-kun Mates

Alt Names: alt 藤村くんメイツalt Fujimura-kun Meitsualt Подружка для Фуджимура-куна
Author: Shiki Seiichi
Artist: Shiki Seiichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujimura is a loner delinquent at his school. Feared by his classmates since the first day of high school, he's had no friends and usually ditches class. But even his standoffish nature can't hold up when a class representative with a few screws loose comes after him! And another two class representatives. They're a few cards short of a full deck too. (Actually, he's more like the tsukkomi in a world of boke.)
Go to Fujimura-kun Mates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you think of an anime adaptation? New Window atomiksphinx77
  • 16 Replies
Topic Fujimura-kun Meitsu Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 22 Replies
Topic The Ending [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 2 Replies

920 Comments

Please tell me "mates" is a verb.

I know I read D-FRAG too. And yes, really good news about the anime. Really can't wait.

Anyway... true, this is my first time seeing an ending like this, even for a gag harem.

I actually just caught up to the last 3 chapters now, but still, a month ago when I saw "final chapter"... I was pretty surprised.

for some reason i always pair this and d-frag together.

While rereading this i came too think of that you never got too know the helmet guys name. o.o

Apparently, they never thought of it

I liked the manga but i dislike harems a whole lot so the fact that it ended the way it did just ticked me off.

While rereading this i came too think of that you never got too know the helmet guys name. o.o

What a good ride

Nice ending

Himuro is a genius

Okay just read the first chapter and im hooked. It's fucking hilarious and it's a good thing i waited for it to be completed so that i can read it in one sitting

BTW, next manga from the same mangaka ...

Aizawa-san Zoushoku ...

I liked the harem for the first time xD 'cause I liked the 3 main girls, sadly it was a really lame ending, could be better but oh well, thanks vis for the hard work ^^.

Yeah, this series has ended, but look on the bright side:

D-Frag has an anime airing soon (is it wrong to assume everybody that read this also reads d-frag?)

And this mangaka can now work on another series (hopefully)

Stay optimistic! 

I know I read D-FRAG too. And yes, really good news about the anime. Really can't wait.

Anyway... true, this is my first time seeing an ending like this, even for a gag harem.

I actually just caught up to the last 3 chapters now, but still, a month ago when I saw "final chapter"... I was pretty surprised.

Yeah, this series has ended, but look on the bright side:

D-Frag has an anime airing soon (is it wrong to assume everybody that read this also reads d-frag?)

And this mangaka can now work on another series (hopefully)

Stay optimistic! 

Now that was unexpected!

A Harem ending! Finally some diversity in the standard manga endings!

At every ending of a good series, I've always felt a bit sad about it. But this series ending? Felt like tumbling on rock, fell and rolled a thousand time at a surface of thorny pebbles then got tossed from a cliff into a pit of "all dem feels".

Not to forget many thanks and a not homophobic hugs to Vistrans for bringing this series. Now i need to calm down all this raging feels.

I would've liked this manga a lot more if he ended up with only one of them cause I don't particularly like harems (which makes me happy that I didn't bother reading this in its entirety)..... but oh well, it was funny.

OHHHHHHHHHHH So Close!!!!

h8eUL.gif

I dreamed of Fujimura & D-FRAG ending at the same time after reaching around 100 chapters.

This is quite a shock.

Spoiler

iies, she ditto. (yes, she did, from past prime minister to current president dictator). Fujimura's lost memory is probably because of Himuro too, when she sent them to dungeons and foreign intelligence missions :))

Big thanks to anyone who scanlated this great manga.

though it lack some UMPH at the end but AT LAST A TRUE HAREM ENDING FROM ONE OF MY FAV MANGAAAAAA!!!!

ONWARD TO TRUE HAREM END, MY OTHER FAV MANGAS~!!!!

How often do you see a vanilla foursome?

This harem ending is one of the best I've come across so far.

You're forgetting about Himuro.

I'll definitely miss all of those WTF moments and memories. It'd be nice if there'd be an Anime of this as well.

One of the best comedy-romance-WTF mangas just ended. Now all that's left for my weak soul to support is D-FRAG.

And YEAH, The moment I heard about Himuro Dictatorship I was sure it would end like this :) 

Sees [end] in title => gasps.

Proceed to page 4 => thought that was last page, laughs uncontrollably at wtf ending...

Clicks and ends up on next page => rejoices.

Reached true final page => manly tears for the harem.

@onion_horse : I will throw that rage face at other overrated dragging or looping plot manga such as Bleach or KNIM in any forum.

This is how it ends? Had to have been cancelled. Ah, well. Could've been worse.

Fujimura Kun Mates:

Go big. 
Or go the fuck home.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics