Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 78votes)

Inherit the Stars

Alt Names: alt Hoshi o Tsugu Monoalt Hoshi o Tsugumomoalt Hoshi wo Tsugu Monoalt Hoshi wo Tsugumonoalt Lo scheletro impossibilealt 星を継ぐもの
Author: James P. Hogan
Artist: Hoshino Yukinobu
Genres: Fantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 205X, armed forces and conflicts are a thing of the past and people live safe, peaceful lives, all thanks to a cheap, inexhaustible source of energy. One day, something strange is discovered on the moon: an ancient corpse in a spacesuit. The corpse is undeniably human, but it appears to be about 50,000 years old! What does this mean about the history of our species and what effect will this discovery have on current human society?
Go to Inherit the Stars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Batoto end. New Window AkameSaotome
  • 4 Replies
Topic "Terms" of the manga. New Window AkameSaotome
  • 1 Replies
Topic This series is so good.. New Window I_enjoy_reading
  • 1 Replies

109 Comments

God damn it that was a long time , its nice to see this being translated again.
The meeting they had on the space station, strangely remind me of 2001: A Space Odyssey...
Hmm, I think I'll just read the Pentalogy of novels by Hogan
I like it! Good plot. the art is a bit old-school but nice. i'll follow this one.
Did some digging. The manga is based on a book with the same name which is part of a trilogy, unfortunately the author died after publishing only 1 book of the trilogy so no sequels for it D:

here's the info on the book itself: http://www.jamesphogan.com/books/book.php?titleID=12]link

other than that if you liked this manga then you should check out all of the guys other works :D
Damn the girl in Ch1P24 and the man Victor totally looks alike from Kodoku Experiment ( the doctor there and the cyborg Admiral ).
Is this base on a novel with the same name?
same. I am liking this.
Looks really promising, hope it continuous to get translated.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics