Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 157votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Alt Names: alt บันทึกผู้กล้าแห่งตำนานalt 伝説の勇者の伝説alt 传说的勇者的传说alt Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsualt DenYuDenalt 전설의 용자의 전설alt The Legend of The Brave of The Legendalt The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Nagakura Hiroko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mythical story with swords and magic centering around one lethargic Roland Empire student named Ryner Lute. After getting dragged into a war and losing many of his friends, Ryner is asked by the soon-to-be enthroned king, Zion Astal, to help rebuild Roland postwar by searching for legendary relics. Accompanying him is a beautiful, capable, yet arrogant swordswoman named Ferris Eris, who’s always quick to insult and abuse Ryner. Meanwhile, a new turmoil begins to approach Roland.

Side Stories:

> Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Revision
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-revision-r11670 )

> Shinden Yuuden Kakumei-hen - Ochita Kuroi Yuusha no Densetsu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinden-yuuden-kakumei-hen-ochita-kuroi-yuusha-no-densetsu-r8538 )
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies

139 Comments

finally, somebody decided to pick it up
I'll just wait til it catches up to the near ending of the anime

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
@Raenef alpha stigma is 30 times more badass than the sharingan, specially the main, I won't spoil anything from the novels, but the dude irradiates badassness.
Watched the anime and loved it, read this first chapter and decided I'd love it almost as much as the anime.
I feel like I've read this before... anyway it seems to have some promise, one chapter isn't nearly enough for a full judgment but the characters seem fairly likeable. I do kind of hope for a bit more emoting from the swordswoman, too much tsun makes for a dull character and I hope for the childhood friend character to be taken a bit more seriously.
copying eyes don't we know those from another popular manga which will be ending soon
man batoto you're killing me you keep uploading good manga that i have read long ago and loved but then was dropped and now i remember how good it was T_T.......hopefully someone picks it back up
I didn't watch the anime due to the anidb rating, but looking at it again, there's a lot of recommendation and must-see. I'll be downloading the anime :)
Nice to see this, hopefully this won't feel as rushed as the anime. And page 11... Krauser-san! Go to DMC!
Thanks for the upload!

:D
anime was subpar near the end. and I don't like the art for the mc here. LN time. story's great though.
YEEEEEEEEEEES. I wanted to read a manga of this ever since the anime.
@zilentworld: here you can see if there are other series from this one.
wow, a DYD manga?!, Thanks a lot!! is this the official one? or are there other spin-off ones??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics