Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 157votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

Alt Names: alt บันทึกผู้กล้าแห่งตำนานalt 伝説の勇者の伝説alt 传说的勇者的传说alt Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsualt DenYuDenalt 전설의 용자의 전설alt The Legend of The Brave of The Legendalt The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Nagakura Hiroko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mythical story with swords and magic centering around one lethargic Roland Empire student named Ryner Lute. After getting dragged into a war and losing many of his friends, Ryner is asked by the soon-to-be enthroned king, Zion Astal, to help rebuild Roland postwar by searching for legendary relics. Accompanying him is a beautiful, capable, yet arrogant swordswoman named Ferris Eris, who’s always quick to insult and abuse Ryner. Meanwhile, a new turmoil begins to approach Roland.

Side Stories:

> Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Revision
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/densetsu-no-yuusha-no-densetsu-revision-r11670 )

> Shinden Yuuden Kakumei-hen - Ochita Kuroi Yuusha no Densetsu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinden-yuuden-kakumei-hen-ochita-kuroi-yuusha-no-densetsu-r8538 )
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies

139 Comments

i always smile when i think about the world Ryner writes/talks about.
Posted Image
@Kireto
Well the anime is the complete series, what they need is to do the second series "The Legend of Great Heroes" which is the continuation of the first.
One more chapter down. Another 100 to go to catch up to the anime. Then another 1,000 to finish the series. DAMN!
So slow.... need moar!
holy shit...
thanks for the new chapter!
well he went all berserk on their asses which was nice to see let's see where this goes....
We just have to hope that they make an anime of the rest of it
No the anime has the correct ending, but this story is only the first part of the entire story Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu is like teh prologue to the rest of it.
wow, im so glad someone picked this up, i loved the anime, but it was obvious the anime's ending was not right.
mail me :D
I've been looking for this manga for the past several months. I'd give 100 boxes of dango to the person who uploaded the chapters if I knew where they lived.
@Kojiro_S the Landsknecht You sir just gave me another reason to have hopes in humanity.

Don't understand why something so great ended like it did

Because the DenYuuDen novels ended right there as well. If the story went any further it would have entered Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu territory.
the anime was perfectly awesome!! Don't understand why something so great ended like it did =[
The anime was really really good, i think a second season is in the works
i sure hope the manga catch up with the anime soon
I dont know why that double posted...
*tears in eyes* I have waited about three years for this, after the anime stopped at such a bad time, and the first year was spent checking every online reader website, with no luck, so please, dear god, dont let this be a fluke.
This is very good. Thanks Village Idiot.
thanks vi-scans. looking forward to more of this series.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you for picking up this manga VI-scans. You have no idea how long I have waited for this series to continue~
This guy makes me think of Griffith, with the ambition to overthrow the established monarchy and take power for himself... probably not going to end up the same way though...

Also, these "professionals" sure do talk a lot and refuse to use teamwork of any kind...

Didn't know there was an anime, going to have to check this out because the manga doesn't seem to be forthcoming very quickly.
watched the anime and it was great, was wondering why can't i find any translated manga. i think this work deserves more attention than some stupid and overrated anime/manga (up to you but i am not naming them). glad VI-scans, one of my favorite scanlations group, picked it up.
watch the anime and read the light novel up to the current translations... it is a very underrated but very beautiful story. The anime was short, but well-made, and the novel is really great. And now someone starts translating the manga? Even better. Thanks VI!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics