Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 37votes)

Kyoukai no Rinne

Alt Names: alt 境界のRINNEalt 境界的輪回alt 境界的轮回alt Circle of Reincarnationalt Kyōkai no Rinnealt Kyoukai no RINNEalt RIN-NEalt Rinne Cảnh Giới Luân Hồialt Rinne of the Boundary
Author: Takahashi Rumiko
Artist: Takahashi Rumiko
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Mamiya Sakura mysteriously disappeared in the woods behind her grandma's home. She returned whole and healthy, but since then, she has had the power to see ghosts. Now a teenager, she just wishes the ghosts would leave her alone! At school, the desk next to Sakura's has been empty since the start of the school year. Then one day her always-absent classmate Rokudo Rinne shows up, and he's far more than what he seems! After school one day, Rinne helps Sakura deal with the ghost of a boy who has a crush on her. Rinne, it seems, knows just how to handle such ghosts, and has the skills and tools to properly dispatch them to the afterlife (for a small fee of course). Sakura starts to learn more about her mysterious classmate, and her curiosity about Rinne draws her deeper into the amazing world between life and death.
Go to Kyoukai no Rinne Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Happy ending for Rinne for once. Rare.

Is ch01-89 still available anywhere?

I think Takahashi has to be one of the most overrated Mangaka out there, the humor is oudated most of the time and she drains every story untl it becomes unsufferable.

I'll bet you never read Mermaid Forest yet.

Is this any good? Read ranma and inuyasha

More Ranma than Inuyasha. Straight characters in zany situations. 

Is this any good? Read ranma and inuyasha

I preferred Urusei Yatsura over Inuyasha. 

I personally love Rin-ne. While there are no epic storylines, astounding fight scenes, or memorable characters, it is a nice, light manga that one can jump in and out of at one's leisure.

I think Takahashi has to be one of the most overrated Mangaka out there, the humor is oudated most of the time and she drains every story untl it becomes unsufferable.

I think Urusei Yatsura is the one she did the best. I still like it to this day. The rest, not so much. I did like Mermaid Forest a little.

One of the very few mangas that I have to give a bad rating.

Sorry but this is not worth your time.

I gave it a 30 chapters chance oh boy, it was even pain aching than studying 3 hours of textbooks... ...
I really love this manga. Thank you so much for continuing to scanlate it, Roselia & Dark Murmur!

It may not be epic or dark like Inuyasha was, but its humor is spot on. <3
Woah, how am I supposed to read this? Don't upload if you can't provide everything...
Personally this is one of my favorite mangas. Though i wish i could find more chapters.
Its like reading Urusei Yatsura with Inuyasha characters. Doesn't mix too well.
sorry to say, i cannot reccomend it either. no plot is good when the characters are cute or interesting or both, but they simply aren't. read it if your a huge fan but still, to me it falls short.
In my opinion this is the worst manga Rumiko Takahashi has ever written. And it seems that the Japanese also agree to that to an extent, since virtually EVERY manga Rumiko Takahashi has ever written has gotten an anime adaptation if it's more than one volume long.
This manga is one of the longest she's written, so she wanted it to be in the same level as Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura and Mermaid Forest and regrettably I have to say I like every manga she's made until now BUT THIS ONE. I don't really know why I don't find this particularly story interesting at all. I don't find the characters interesting, the romance is dull, the plot is practically nonexistent and the humor is terrible. I really want to like this manga since I had been a Rumiko Takahashi fan all my life, but I simply can't. Even though I read like 80 chapters to see if it became interesting later on, it only disappointed me the longer I read.
Sadly, this is a manga I cannot recommend.
This manga needs more love; it's not at the epic levels of Urusei Yatsura and Ranma 1/2, but after the parenthesis of Inuyasha she really went back to the style that suits her best.
I saw some chapters on shonen Sunday US website
It's also free
>< It's really hard to find the first 16 chapters.. as most of the groups took down their scans (thus I've only been able to find&upload 2 that aren't even sequential..) -- anything from 17-89.. most likely wont ever be uploaded here; 60-89 I think are available on ShonenSunday (viz), Roselia Scans are working only from 90 up.
Wow, I never expected any chapters of this manga to ever appear on this site. It seems like all of the popular online readers only have the first few chapters. Will the remaining chapters be added?
what 93 chapters I'm so behind

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics