Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 36votes)

Last Inning

Alt Names: alt ラストイニングalt 最后一局
Author: Kamio Ryuu
Artist: Nakahara Yuu
Genres: School Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatogaya, a man who loved baseball and yet left it, is set up to take the fall for his company and gets sent to prison. A high-school principal and his former coach--whose school is about to lose its baseball program--bails Hatogaya out. But, in exchange for getting him out of jail, he has to coach the schools not-so-great baseball team.
Go to Last Inning Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I hope they start using more strategy New Window kingofthenorth
  • 0 Replies

82 Comments

Got to admit. The old man is bloody clever.

Because they gave up one run in exchange for enough outs to guarantee that it would be the only run that inning, which also almost guarantees their victory. If they tried to fight, they were running a risk of losing more than one run and losing the game.
Does anyone know why giving away the run in the latest chapter was preferable?
@darcow:
It's pretty much just the same people, but only a few of E-A's old projects have been saved by them due to lack of staff, etc.
OMG, iMangascans picked it up and so fast too.

Zank you!!!
calling a home run on the next pitch
He was introduced in chapter 73.
whozzat guy eatin magnum? o,O
nice, the pitcher is broken :D
O:

So some one else thought about the 8 straight wins..... how are u gonna solve this popo?
yay more ntr with mind breaking :D

xDDDDDD Thanks for the chap
@sakatakintoki3 i was talking about the posts of defry and mine (look below), i forgot to mention.

@aruless yeah LOL xD
yea ur right sakatakintoki3 i was talking about that ^^
@neobosco

that was plain cheating man, this is pure NTR http://vatoto.com/read/_/113106/last-inning_v12_ch110_by_endless-abyss/22
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Yashio, Steve, and Hidaka thing.
the girl with glasses is some dumb but she's far from be a real bitch/slut
and yes, there is ntr when the girl of the MC runaway with his boss (first chapter i think) but is a little xD
i love how hideka was just like i guess that's all there is to him
OMG Noooo this one have NTR D:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice chap :D
Finally, Hatogaya's background revealed.
Hahaha!Moro always look like he's about to burst in tears!!Funny stuff.
Damn, she needs to just bang him already and all that hostility will just disappear...
Girl with glasses is a pure [definition of a female dog].
Nice that we finally get to see the manga page that's been used as the credit page in the chapter (ch.103) it was originally used
Hmm, about 230 more and it's still ongoing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics