Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!

Alt Names: alt ギャルゲヱの世界よ、ようこそ!alt Gal Game no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galgame no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galge no Sekai yo, Youkosoalt Gyaruge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugee no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugewe no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Welcome to the World of Galgame!alt 欢迎光临美少女游戏世界
Author: Noritake Tao
Artist: Takashi Moritaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings!
Go to Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How can the MC be so dumb? New Window kirbyeggs
  • 8 Replies
Topic Unorthodox realistic harem manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

182 Comments

Lol they have almost every type of character on here wonder if there's going to be a kuudere and yandere to?
finally a manga about going inside a video game took them long to make one
the art suites me just fine i like the idea i hope to see more soon
Bad end probability???
agree art is not the best but a very interesting concept
Interesting indeed, but I'm not a big fan of the art.
ohhhh well this is interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics