Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!

Alt Names: alt ギャルゲヱの世界よ、ようこそ!alt Gal Game no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galgame no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galge no Sekai yo, Youkosoalt Gyaruge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugee no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugewe no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Welcome to the World of Galgame!alt 欢迎光临美少女游戏世界
Author: Noritake Tao
Artist: Takashi Moritaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings!
Go to Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How can the MC be so dumb? New Window kirbyeggs
  • 8 Replies
Topic Unorthodox realistic harem manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

182 Comments

i think its gonna be like this, everything will reset after the a while, and unless he can clear all routes att the same time (that would be impossible in the real game) he i stuck in the loop since he answered that he wanted all of the girls when they asked, so even if he memorised everything it wont help him with EVERYTHING it just give him some well needed hints.
My prediction is this.
A lot of things will go - not wrong - just off track. Like how Rie is starting to make him feel guilty.
The premise will show to be similar to TWGOK where '3D girls are different than 2D girls. you can try to conquer them, but it's not about picking option A,B,C', just like TWGOK story when it's NOT in the capturing routes. (e.g. Ayumi bringing him back from his depression).
There seems to be a lot of hidden events and routes in his new "reality". I sense some foreshadowing with Rie and the character Aiko seems particularly interesting. Also where's that transfer student?

Spoiler
Suddenly, an unexpected turn of events.
Hey... But wouldn't this setting make the story the most predictable and thus boring possible?
At the moment I'm believing in this.
Interesting, but how far will the story actually go? Theres a reason why most galge don't focus on the darker aspects of life.
like the world god only knows but this one doesn't have the bad side ^^
Galge is a genre of visual novels. It is not another word for visual novels.
vza004: I wouldn't say that Visual Novels are necessarily Galge. Galge are a form of Visual Novels, but there's a lot of Visual Novels that don't concentrate on making a certain woman fall in love with you. You also forget that Otome Games and BL games are kinds of Visual Novels too, and of course they don't feature capturing females ;)
@Alrei

Galge is another word for Visual Novel. It is also called Dating Sims and the word they used for 18+ visual novels are called Eroge but these are usually focused on the male audience. The visual novels that are focused to female players are called Otome Games which is the exact oppsite of Galge like, instead of featuring cute girls, it features pretty boys. Take Hakuoki for example.

Triditional galge is played like an RPG except without the battle system, it's just purely text, artworks and choices to make.
He's obviously going for the harem route.
@Alrei A galge, to put it in the most simplest of terms, is a romance/something else manga where you get to make choices (usually leading to the main chracter ending up with one of the heroins)
I never played a galge game and I don't really understand how they work, so this protagonist looks like a genius to me.

Aaaaah whatever, this series sounds pretty good so I'm following.
Hope this guy goes Keima-style and solves all the girls' problems.
Well I don't think things will go anywhere near what he's hoping for. He said himself it's real life not a game so that would mean the other girls stories will continue even if he ignores them after all in real life another persons life doesn't come to a stop if you ignore them.
I think it's time to add "Drama/Tragedy" genre tag. 'cause I have a bad feeling about this one.
It's actually interesting that they touch upon the "Fridge Logic" of galge (dating sims).
When I play galge (and I play plenty) I usually start with the route of the girl I like the most, however when I go through the other routes I keep thinking "Well if I'm doing this route, then this and that won't happen to the previous girl" which always bugs me to no end.

I remember a game (won't say the name so I don't spoil it) where in one route the girl is bullied to no end and contemplates suicide at one point. By going trough her route the main character saves her, but if you choose another girl you only see the first up to a point and then she is never mentioned. Once I played the second route I kept thinking "She's probably killing herself now".
And another where the girl is only seen in dreams because she's actually in a coma and you end up waking her up, but if you go trough another route she'll stay in the coma.
Or even the reverse! In another game the girl in one of the routes becomes a cripple for life, however that is because of the MC so by picking another route she is fine by the end.

It's so awesome to see a manga using the "Real Life Galge" theme and still touching upon this subject.
Anyone get the Da Capo vibe? I dunno, Haru-nee is a bit like Oto-nee?
Seems like a pretty clean-cut setup for a typical harem comedy. I can't imagine this getting too exciting at all with such a safe scenario for the protagonist.
Huray for Galge!!!
OHHH !! HEAVEN AT LAST :)
i LOVE IT soooooo liike !! BOOM!!
LOVE IT >.<
its sooooooo INTERESTING :)
uhm . .. . about the art . . . 9/10 ? i think but !!
never mind about that !! its sooo COOL ya know !! >.<

:))
he should also wished that he can do save-load features XD
First thought would have to be "ok, what route do I want to be on..." :P
    • Kay likes this
I think the art is just a little unproportional. Like, sometimes the heads seem a little off, but its actually pretty good. Also

WE NEED TSUNDERE NAO. Hoping the transfer student is a tsundere. Pwease? Also, yes, Yandere. And maybe a Goudere too :D? Would also be awesome if the Childhood friend/Little sister was an S. Im wondering how the mangaka is gonna blend all the elements of a dating sim in.

Also, take note that the main character said "Dating Sim" NOT Eroge. Meaning, I doubt theres gonna be many hentai elements, if any.. Its not an Eroge, just a Dating Sim.
reading about a char entering an eroge world instead of reading about an eroge world huh...I guess that works.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics