Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 68votes)

Banana no Nana

Alt Names: alt バナナのナナalt Nana of Bananaalt Nana's Banana
Author: Oniyazu Kakashi
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the world that consists of a single giant continent called Dokkanon, most people have some kind of special ability. Those who have a high-ranking ability, such as the ability to control water, are respected and granted much power. Those with low-ranking abilities, such as Nana, who controls bananas, and her best friend Ringo, who has super-powerful legs, have very little power in society. When Nana and Ringo were kids, they were awed by stories from Ringo's adventurer father about a land called Oz, where a god lived who could make any wish come true. Nana and Ringo swore that they would go adventuring together when they were adults. But as time went by, Ringo's father vanished while adventuring, and Ringo became much more aware of the social stigma associated with adventurers. Will the two of them find the strength and courage to follow through with their promise?
Go to Banana no Nana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

Oh, it's updating again! This series is way too funny. It's like Darker Than Black, but...more hilarious.
wth did i just read interesting man that banana bow was something...my favorite line is "taste the fear of an incoming banana" that made my day
I wonder if her power will become Unlimited Banana Works.
I'm nearly considering adding in supernatural tag. anyway, removed yuri (it's not that extreme) but added in harem (chapter 6 hints that a yuri harem may be built)
I must say... I love this! :D
Such a great quote "Now be good and throw away your banana!"
banana powers
i never thought something like that was possible
but it turns out it is
So, a cute little lesbian going on an adventure and stabbing people with bananas... awesome.
shounen, shoujo ai and yuri!? I'm so reading this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics