Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 63votes)

Takkoku!!!

Alt Names:
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamano Kako and Marunouchi Gaku were the best of friends, but Gaku had to leave with his father to travel the world. However, Gaku promised that if Kako waited, he would come back in 10 years and they would go out. However, right after Gaku left the law of Takkoku was created: If you confess your love to someone, you must beat them at a game of ping pong; if you touch each other before the game, that person will be punished. If you win, regardless of the other person's feelings, you automatically go out. However, Kako is called the best ping pong player in Japan and Gaku has never played ping pong before AND he wants to be the one that confesses. How will these two people's love flourish under these conditions? Will Gaku ever be able beat Kako at ping pong?
Go to Takkoku!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

133 Comments

To put it bluntly: pretty stupid people doing pretty stupid things in a stupid setting. Even though it says "AND he wants to be the one that confesses" in the blurb there i never saw anything that said that (but i might have missed it, true) which just leaves them struggling away for 30 chapters without realising that she could just challenge him, win, and that would be that.

Even if that was the case - that he wants to be the one confessing -, its a pretty weak reason to go through all that stuff for. Basically, they are just morons.

You're not at Franziska von Karma's level yet.

To put it bluntly: pretty stupid people doing pretty stupid things in a stupid setting. Even though it says "AND he wants to be the one that confesses" in the blurb there i never saw anything that said that (but i might have missed it, true) which just leaves them struggling away for 30 chapters without realising that she could just challenge him, win, and that would be that.

Even if that was the case - that he wants to be the one confessing -, its a pretty weak reason to go through all that stuff for. Basically, they are just morons.

He said it in chapter 2 right after getting beaten by Kako. it's actually consistent with his character. Remember that this guy learns all sort of crazy skills just so she could be proud of him. And ping pong is just another item in his list of uselessly awesome skills he has to master

If you're looking for a cute shounen manga you came to the right place.

btw I just checked EveTaku site and it doesn't seem they dropped it, but its been quite a while since they last update. I hope some other group picks it up...
dropped by scanlator?

I really don't like hating on a manga series, but this was so ridiculous my eyes were nearly bleeding from reading it. I really liked Law of Ueki, so I thought this series would be somewhat similar. Punchline: It's not.
I'm really getting the same vibe as law of ueki(it's really from the same mangaka) and there's too much of detailed that he left out in the story I don't know which to point out:P
Is there no earlier chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics