Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

man this starts off kinda dark
@Ferdinand: Wut?
imercenary - I'm certain the conclusion will be happy; Okamoto's series tend to end on a lighter note than you might expect. The road there, however, is going to be very rocky...
lol -- Fish paste made from sharks meat that feed on human. A tasty fish soup that latches on ships to feed on human feces. The fragrance of greens in the spring is very nice, but the leaves are permeated urine. nice poem!
Elfen Lied all over again. but kuroha neko <3
Spoiler
realllly good
Ohh... OH! Now that I know that this is by the same author of Elfen Lied the whole thing makes a lot more sense.

Heres to hoping for a happy conclusion!
Thank you!
Inb4 spoilerstorm: if you have anything to discuss about the latest chapter, use the forum thread. Keep this section as spoiler-free as it's possible.
Oh man, same Author as Elfen Lied? Instant follow.
awesome start! Followed.
best way to gain magical powers so far!
Okamoto does it again! Can't wait to read more.
First chapter?! C'mon, from the very first page! Now if you read the chapter already....well you get, wait WHAT?!
Spoiler
oooohhhhh oooohhhhhh what is this?? just one chapter and im hooked already!!
Interesting, has a elfen lied feeling to it. :P
oh Elfen Lied author! gotta see this then...
spirit successor of Elfen Lied?
i ure hope so. . .
Author of Elfen Lied i still remember crying years ago when i looked at last volume raws and second time when i read the story to end.
From looking at first chapter we can expect twists in story and blood to so be ready.
first chapter seems good so far

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics