Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

dick shaped alien probe hmm.............. must be a prototype from Aliens(James Cameron), that he didn't want and gave it to the author
So Japan gov got a hold of Reaper technology therefore Earth will be destroyed in the future. Never fear, Shepard Murakami is here to save the day
Posted ImageOMG that face!!!!!! I would make that Face as well if I'm given something like that to hold
The characters always look scared or constipated o_O
Am i the only one who thinks the pool scenario in chapter 2 was pretty stupid? That situation could easily be dealt with without resorting to "magic".
@boomisbored It's supposed to be that convenient.

Spoiler
You guys notice a shadow in the first chapter second page of a girl!!?
chapter 9 that evil ladys power (forgot the name already
Spoiler
Coolness, this is very interesting thus far :D
@nofear21 or better yet Sigourney Weaver:0
Great. Now I couldn't sleep. It seems that we need CHUCK NORRIS
plot powers to the rescue!
story just get better and better.
what convenient powers
Aliens!
Aliens? We got aliens in this?
ah it's only the beginning :D
Some things comes up to my mind: I'm sure this isn't what it seems. For the ones that read Elfen Lied, reminds me to when Nana loses her arms and legs almost at the beginning, just to become an even more important character after that. And I'm saying this because with the scenario that Okamoto has set up until now, this is going to be a long story,

Also, I understood that next week isn't going to be a new chapter?
There's no way that's the end, I mean none of what's happened so far ties in at all with the title page, so unless the series is being discontinued I doubt it'll end here. That aside, I think there's something wrong with me... I laughed at the end of chapter 8 out of absurdity, I shouldn't be laughing at that right...
I can hardly believe it ends like this. Surely there's some sort of twist to it.
Seems bit short manga... 1-2 more chapters to finish, maybe?
Woah Bad End Posted Image
Spoiler
What the fuck did she write :P
@Horn I know how it feels bro...even so I'll expect a little less torture to these heroines.
... (read recent chapters)
I'll conform with a happy ending...
so awesome :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics