Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

Terrible ending to a bad story.

well I would say don't read it.Its becomes train wreck after chapter 100.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll skip this too

So that last girl... Would it be too much of a stretch to hope she is actually Kazumi uploading herself when she went and messed with Loki? I mean frankly she deserves to at least be in a threesome with Murakami and Kuroneko. I just don't know why she would look different unless it was due to how she inserted herself though. Maybe she did actually "merge" with "Edda"?

Edit: oh, the extra page missing from this release pretty much confirms it's Kazumi. Good. I can only imagine her appearance is her taking attributes from Murakami? I guess she gets to look like the kid they weren't able to have under normal circumstances? Haha.

Wait, I stopped reading a while ago but since it was the end, I figured I should check out the last few chapters... did I miss something? The very first page of chapter 1 was supposed to show the ending, wasn't it? Where Murakami is killing Kuroneko for destroying the world? Did I miss that part?

well I would say don't read it.Its becomes train wreck after chapter 100.

Wait, I stopped reading a while ago but since it was the end, I figured I should check out the last few chapters... did I miss something? The very first page of chapter 1 was supposed to show the ending, wasn't it? Where Murakami is killing Kuroneko for destroying the world? Did I miss that part?

Man what a bad ending.Nothing really explained about whether hatching was REALLY random or not.Poor Kazumi didn't had his wish fulfilled.Kototri died again.How can he let live that sadistic bitch?Lets hope he doesn't train wreck his new manga Parallel Paradise.

Meh ending.

Last spread page

better version

Wait what happened at the end? Who's the third girl at the end? The hell is Edda?

Edda was mentioned during one of the last few chapters.

It's where Loki's and Murakami's memory/consciousness is located. It's also said to be the reason why Murakami never forgets, even when a witch (Nanami, in case you remember her) tried to erase his memories.

Well, that's one legit way to

Spoiler

Lynn started new manga titled Parallel Paradise

If my memory is right there should be one last spread page in the ending, depicting

Spoiler

It put more closure and ending it in a comedic way rather than the current abrupt ending.

sequel incoming?

The fuck.
Oh look Kotori died again, the fuck?

Well it finally ended. God wtf...
Anyways, when this first came out it was really great, new chapters got me so hyped.
However, the plot started to go downhill after the Valkyrie arc and Kotori's death.
Should have found a way to end it nicely there instead to dragging on, like damn.

- Three months inconscious

- Same clothes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(°_o)_/¯

Still, glad this pain train ended at long last. And somehow glad the mangaka managed to fuck with us one last time with the final "surprise mofo!" page, bringing a bad close to a bad story makes sense in a twisted way.

Well, it's over at last. Here's hoping Okamoto's future works will be better thant this trainwreck.

So... if Ryouta became supersized, does his you-know-what also become supersized? Rule 34 time? ;p

Wait what happened at the end? Who's the third girl at the end? The hell is Edda?

It's Kazumi.

What in the actual fuck? That's what we get at the end?

Well, yeah. At least we know what happens. And for the second girl... well, it's a harem manga not for nothing. :D

I don't understand.

I have to chuckle about that ending.

What in the actual fuck? That's what we get at the end?

Don't worry I intend to finish translations for Brinhildr, by the end of this week. although it'd be awesome if someone can help me proofread, and rephrase dialogs as I often end up wasting a lot of time re-phrasing when I work alone.

Thanks for the translations tho bruh

Finally, dropped.

2 chapters before the end?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics