Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 125votes)

07-Ghost

Alt Names: alt 07 Ghostalt 七鬼神alt セブンゴーストalt 神幻拍挡alt Seven Ghostalt هفت شبحalt Yedi Hayalet
Author: Amemiya Yuki
Artist: Ichihara Yukino
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysterySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Teased unmercifully for his past as an orphan and a slave, Teito has only his best friend Mikage to ease his days at the elite Barsburg Academy - and his mastery of the magical art of Zaiphon! But even that will not be enough to save him when he discovers a horrifying secret behind the ruling Empire. Trapped in an ancient battle between a wicked Death God and the Seven Ghosts and guided by three mysterious priests, Teito discovers a power that could save the world... and shed light on his own mysterious past.
Go to 07-Ghost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Chapters? New Window anjy93
  • 1 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 10 Replies
Topic "Too close to the humans" [spoilers up to ch 89] New Window kujika
  • 3 Replies
Topic 07 ghost New Window Shaira Trazona
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters/raws? New Window Grace
  • 1 Replies
Topic Slave system New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

71 Comments

I get it now!

Spoiler

Oh, and the interactions in the early part of chapter 95 are hilarious. XD

Edit: Also, chapter 95 is out of order chapter-wise not page-wise. Just sayin'. It's been fixed now.

Think Frau's precious dead friend is Gido. He is the one who taught him Ragg's language.

I get it now!

Spoiler

Edit: Also, chapter 95 is out of order chapter-wise not page-wise. Just sayin'. It's been fixed now.

Erm... not quite....
Spoiler

Hope Chap. 96 comes out soon! x3 Suspense is killing me! xD

I get it now!

Spoiler

<3

Spoiler

So... in mangas hearts do have a heart shape...
Landkarte, NOT COOL. <_<
Thanks for the update!
that was a quick battle, but NOOOO RAPHAEL!!!
Chapters 59 and 61 are missing :o
@bonhart: You! Spoiler tags for you! xD

But maaaaan! That was a real shocker indeed! @_@ Who knew! It just came out of nowhere!

Can't wait for the next chapter!! x3
Spoiler
Ayanami: I'm your Father's Brother!
Teito: No, that's not true, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
Ayanami: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
It's alright to feel sympathetic to the king right? I mean he really was trying to be a bigger man.. stupid stupid black shadow x.x him you can hate xP
What!?
Spoiler
Thanks for the update!
Thanks very much for the updates Tiramisu and Strawberry scans!.
Ohhhhhh :3 soo cute! that chapter was adorable!! I can't stand it!
Pretty short chapter, 87 is... but stiiiiiiill!!!

I'm so happy for Teito-kun!! *tears of joy* and Ouka, too!!

Spoiler

Hope the action starts next chapters!! x3
Now that the flashbacks are finished, action will start once again!
im happy that Ea's identity has been revealed :)
though i did have my speculations before...
Oh my goodness!! Raphael-chan ang Mikhael-kun are just soooo adorable together!! xD

Spoiler

I am soooo loving 07 Ghost even more now! >:D Especially since we know who Ea is!

I hope the bishop trio will star the next chapter since Ouka's and Teito's parts are kinda resolved now >:3

And to think the two kings had that kind of history~ oh the love! ;D
Read 86 if you haven't already! LOL!
Wonder how Teito's going to deal with Ayanami now that he got his memories back...
josei = targeted at older women. This manga is <3, I'm liking how things are linking up nicely with a rather deep plot now.
Josei is not really shounen ai etc but rather a more realistic approach to shoujo, or targeted at older females,more mature story and character development and relationship. An example i think is honey and clover, i could be wrong though. Basically kinda like seinen but usually more focused on romance? or targeted at older females, i think...
Loved the anime and the manga has not disappointed since I started reading years ago...but why does this have a josei tag? I stay away from all shoujos, shonen ai, definitely BLs...this manga doesn't seem to have any of those qualities, Teito just appreciates his friends a lot since he was orphaned and raised as a war child
I almost didn't give this series a chance after the shounen-ai-tastic anime, but I must say that this manga is supremely awesome!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics