Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 101votes)

Aimane - Akuma na Kanojo o Produce

Alt Names: alt Aimane - Akuma na Kanojo wo Producealt Aimane - How to Manage a Devil Girlalt あいまねっ 〜悪魔な彼女をプロデュース〜alt 恶魔偶像
Author: Sakurai Makoto
Artist: Sakurai Makoto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Inui is a manager at Megapro talent agency, an agency responsible for turning young, beautiful women into stars. Inui, however, spends his time at the office ogling posters of the idols his agency manages, yet to bring in any new talent or take on a single client himself.

When told to go to the streets and scout talent, Inui falls and unwittingly grabs ahold of a devil girl's tail, at the same time asking her to join his talent agency. Now bound by contract, the girl has no choice but to abide by his wish, making it her goal the become the number 1 idol in Japan.

But who is this girl? Why is Inui the only one that can see her tail? Is she really a demon aged many thousands of years? No matter the reason or history, it's now up to Inui to turn this aggressive devil with a (literally) killer voice into the number 1 idol in Japan.
Go to Aimane - Akuma na Kanojo o Produce Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

141 Comments

Hence the title. Akuma.
Also, "I'M COMING!!! Nyaaaa"
Spoiler
100% blatant fanservice. 100% very happy devil-kitten. It all balances out.
if this is a hentai ... NTR is all over...
it is that time
Lol, Chapter 2 pgs 19-20 had me all like http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22086564.jpg
The the tail is the universal orgasm point for the girl in manga?
Honestly for all the hate this manga still got 800+ follower.
Don't read it for the mc, I just read this for the time when the mc yank the girl's tail (those face she making *yum*). That's what his function in this manga anyway.
no offense but the manga sucks
The main guy is useless...
Still too early to make any definite decisions of the future of this manga, but so far I'm not very impressed by the main character, there has been little progress in the story, and there seems to be only a hate relationship between the devil and manager. I'd like to see where it goes from here, though.
yea this seems to be getting worse with each release this chapter made almost no sense and i take it the medicine probably hides her tail or idk or really care.
so guys, when is this "threesome" coming?
The protagonist has no redeeming characteristics whatsoever. It's hard to tell whether Liza is just giving him what he deserves, or if she'd be irrational and violent toward everyone.

I don't think I'll be following this one.
she went primal on that guy after he tried to pull her tail. It reminds me of Zero no tsukaima when Louise used to do the same to Saito for staring at other girls
I wonder why he's the only person who can see her tail?
Wow. And there was a time when I thought that Yuuki Rito was a retarded character...
Pull back the tail or she will die? ...how in the world did he came to that conclusion?!
the typical
Spoiler
i definately prefer rito over this pussy ass bitch of a main character. he is so helpless he makes the guy from eiken look like good.
I agree the MC is a spineless fuckwad when compared to Rito...
chapter 4 not so good. shoulda had the old guy arrested.

a lot of people are comparing this to to-love ru, but yuuki rito is a better lead than this retard manager
To-love-ru much?
To-love-ru much?
Chapter 3, Page 22.
Spoiler

Pretty dull so far.
Really funny, I must keep a track on this one, but it needs more tail squishing for chapter 3, those face Liza makes when her tail get squished are hilarious

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics