Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 633votes)

Oyaji

Alt Names: alt Bokapalt 親父alt The Old Manalt پیرمردalt پدرalt Velhoalt Yaşlı Adamalt אבאלהalt איש זקןalt أبيalt الشايبalt العجوز
Author: Moriyama Tsuru
Artist: Moriyama Tsuru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hardass oldtimer tries to make good with his estranged family before it's too late.

At some times completely over the top and highly violent, at others very down to earth.
At all times, manly.
Go to Oyaji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oyaji volume 3 New Window Weaper
  • 7 Replies

196 Comments

Thinking on it I am now picturing Kitano Ken from Sun Ken Rock to have a dad like oyaji here. Wonder if Boichi is a fan of this manga. :D
Brought me to tears. He is a true man and a great father.

He sliced a katana with a shovel. Then he sliced a man holding a katana with a shovel.

This manga is everything I never knew I wanted.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!
wow he is a man among men
He sliced a katana with a shovel. Then he sliced a man holding a katana with a shovel.

This manga is everything I never knew I wanted.
That is kind of dad i want
This manga doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Oyaji is one of my favorite characters of all time. He is just too cool, too manly, too kind and to good a father!
Wow. I mean just wow. "At all times, manly." No kidding there, I think that due sweats pure testosterone.
so according to chapter 16 at the end only one volume then its over then i will wait for the whole volume to come out and read the rest so i dont drive myself crazy with suspense but dang this is really really good a true 5/5 star manga
Simply amazing. Just finished all thats uploaded in one go, still want more.
Wow. I'm impressed. I was not sure how it would go before reading it, but it is a great work.

I'm impressed at how well the author portrayed the man's love for his family.
His Dad was a prick of the highest order
This is what Berserk would look like if it was a sub-urban story instead of a fantasy one.
Read two chapters, grew armhair that i could braid. Read two more chapters, now have a mountaineer's beard, read two more....need hedgeclippers.
Really sad story. T_T
I suppose we all know how it's going to end.
I never heard about this manga, and i just devoured the uploaded chapters of this amazing story with attaching and very well built characters.
Thank you very much for scanlating this masterpiece i can't believe i just discovered only now.
thats some cool old man right there, how come i've never come accross this manga before
good stuff, really good
good manga
Oh wow, good stuff
I was waiting for a long time to read this manga.. Thank you Weaper and SlayerJ!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics