Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 48votes)

Malicious Code

Alt Names: alt รหัสล่าสังหารalt Malicious Code
Author: Yakou Hana
Artist: Ikeno Masahiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One morning, Hiiro’s bus is attacked, and he ends up in the city that is supposed to be sealed: “Tokyo”. When he arrives, there are people like him, people who have the “red eye”. Known as the Pandora Virus carriers, they believe themselves to be comrades, and find themselves attacked from all sides. The reason for these attacks are hidden in the bodies of Hiiro and his comrades, something to do with their genes.
Go to Malicious Code Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

What a pity, I liked it so much!!! Why does it had to end so fast?! If I could read more, it should be one of my favorites...

Grimdark to the max and "Let me explain why what you're seeing is awesome" all over the place. If this was in Jump it'd last forever.

Too bad its axed, had a lot potential

Was wondering how a story of 4 volumes would end, seeing as the summary was interesting.

Unsurprisingly, it ends in the middle of something.

Unfortunately this series got axed, which sucks because  it ended on chapter 17 and there was a lot that wasn't covered because of the abrupt ending. I enjoyed what was done though so I hope the author has a successful second attempt at manga. I don't know if this needs a spoiler tag ? and I don't know how if it did.

It is sad that it got axed. It has potential to go further.

Unfortunately this series got axed, which sucks because  it ended on chapter 17 and there was a lot that wasn't covered because of the abrupt ending. I enjoyed what was done though so I hope the author has a successful second attempt at manga. I don't know if this needs a spoiler tag ? and I don't know how if it did.

Page 20. Central right panel. If you look closely you'll see a certain bear you want to punch...

page 21.

Page 20. Central right panel. If you look closely you'll see a certain bear you want to punch...

That nose bleed scene was epic!

hope this got picked up would really like to see more of it

Some I haven't seen in a while, I had to re-read it :I

Thanks for the update!

It's interesting. A little oddly paced, but I like it so far.

Spoiler

Shiiiiiiit only 6 months for chapter 4 , well at least we actually got that so thanks for your effort.

This is reeaaallly good so far, glad I stumbled upon it!

Spoiler

That girl should lose the one-eyed sleeping mask... unless it's part of her code and if she takes it off lasers will come out of her eyes or something like cyclops in x-men.

-_- depressed....

Thought there would be a little more

Wow, it's been ages since the last update.

Thanks for the update~

Funny you mentioned deadman wonderland, cuz I got the same vibe from this. I was actually thinking the melodramatic, mysterious bit was unnecessarily like it. I've also got Tokyo ESP open and was planning to read that next, lol.
I really like the art, the actions is cliche but its still a pretty okay manga.
It's good as long as I skip over the cliched romance sub-plots
Lets hope there will be more cause its good.
ch. 2. does that guy look like skullman to anyone else? (for those wondering what im talking about look up skullman and you'll see. dude looks like an exactly like him to me)
Just some when you are attacking someone are you really expect him not to defend?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics