Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 121votes)

CØDE:BREAKER

Alt Names: alt コード:ブレイカーalt Code - Breakeralt Code Breakeralt Code: Breakeralt Code:Breakeralt CODE:BREAKER ~コード:ブレイカー~alt C0DE:BREAKERalt 法外制裁者alt Код: Крушитель
Author: Kamijyo Akimine
Artist: Kamijyo Akimine
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see that the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.
Go to CØDE:BREAKER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Lawdy New Window Zoinks!
  • 4 Replies
Topic Code: Breaker newest chapter discussion (may have spoylers) New Window Attanus
  • 14 Replies

82 Comments

the left one is cuter!
finally, indonesian version now appears :D
This is not a mystery manga but every chapter brought some sort of question to the reader, Arghhh!
It's gonna have an animé? I wanna watch it already!!
agree. this is just pure awesomeness the fights are epic and the characters are all cool. my fave character is def ogami! his dark personality and power are the best.
one of my fave manga. there finally going to make in anime out of this. yay!
great manga if i do say so myself

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics