Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 121votes)

CØDE:BREAKER

Alt Names: alt コード:ブレイカーalt Code - Breakeralt Code Breakeralt Code: Breakeralt Code:Breakeralt CODE:BREAKER ~コード:ブレイカー~alt C0DE:BREAKERalt 法外制裁者alt Код: Крушитель
Author: Kamijyo Akimine
Artist: Kamijyo Akimine
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see that the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.
Go to CØDE:BREAKER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Lawdy New Window Zoinks!
  • 4 Replies
Topic Code: Breaker newest chapter discussion (may have spoylers) New Window Attanus
  • 14 Replies

82 Comments

where are 10 chapters?!?
Chapter 196 shows code breaker no 1... only the shilloute though
Code:Breaker is not Seinen it is Shounen, Kamijyo Akimine (author) is female that's why the characters have a shoujo feeling
I like this manga, it has a good story.. But I do miss Ogami burning evil! The story has become much bigger, just like the ''evil'' they have to fight now.
Indeed good for the eyes, and yuki-kun does have a point.
The most annoying female character ever! Burn that b*tch!
Disappointing how this manga progresses through 'convenience' (of the author). A far cry from Samurai Deeper Kyo....
167, 168 and 169 are missing too
ch 164 is missing :(
Ch 180 LOLs.........
DAT ASS!
Finally some good service from Sakurakouji
Nude on the table, Always good :D
@Barock3 I do realise it's the same Mangaka who did -Samurai Deeper Kyou- but after reading -Code: Breaker. I began to notice the characters, especially the males have an Bishounen feel to it.

It just doesn't make sense to me that a male author draw guys in such a way that it is almost Shoujo like, this prompted me to search wiki for Kamijou's profile, here is the Link> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamijou_Akimine

Although there are male authors drawing Shoujo Manga too...but there isn't many out there.
Yeah, Kamijo's manga always have the bad guy become good thing, it's to common that I not surprised at all. It's going to continue until the end of the manga, believe me.
@mimamotte Yes, and Code: Breaker is created by Kamijyo Akimine, the guy who did SDK and they have VERY common characters and (The model for Ogami was one of the big bad guys in SDK who could turn his opponents into stone and dust) the bad guy turns out to be the good guy and vise versa is common in Kamijyos' manga.
I have no issues with Code Breaker so far, as I know I'm reading an Seinen Manga.

Seinen series are often slow paced and having huge plot twist is very common. This applies to the characters as well, from bad guys to good guys and vice versa isn't strange.

Seinen Manga are often Dark in term of story, and Code Breaker is diving deeper into this realm, in a good way of course. lol
Chibigami you bastard!
i am so tired of ogami/chibi ogami is evil routine and we hear some sad sob story of how he did some evil thing in the past and we come back to the present and boom he's not that evil after all. you wanna make your main character evil do it but stop going back and forth on the matter.
what happened to chapters 158-164?
gosh, the author loves to make ogami the main antagonist of this manga but that's why we all love him :D go Ogami!!!
chibi ogami was more evil think.
im loving chibigami more and more
So.. no more burning evil, like the old days?

We now give all the tought love act, just to appear like a misunderstood kind guy?
Eden was under your nose the whole time... Wuuut!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics