Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

I've already answered this, it's still in the first page of comments. I'm as liberal as I feel appropriate. Japanese doesn't have any swear words at all and English has an abundance of them.

My bad, I didn’t see that comment and having read it now that makes sense as an approach. However ...

I was just wondering how exactly you went about this since what initially sparked this question of mine was this page’s original Japanese text for Sano (黙りやがれですまだ1機残ってるですよウノ) which you unexpectedly translated rather ... crudely with, uhm, “Shut your whore mouth! I’ve still got one more life!”. That just seems fairly rude given that the original Japanese isn’t even really what you would call impolite, more like ... merely weird in the way that the Japanese spoken by manga/anime characters is often weird in general.

I assume you have your reasons (maybe it just seems funnier to you) but it does have an impact on the characterization of these two from strange yet adorable dum-dums to pretty foul-mouthed louts ;P

Japanese doesn't have any swear words at all and English has an abundance of them.

USA #1

I've already answered this, it's still in the first page of comments. I'm as liberal as I feel appropriate. Japanese doesn't have any swear words at all and English has an abundance of them.

Honestly, I like the swears. It is always funny when you have a fuck suddenly pop up out of a chibi Nee-San.

What the heck were those protein baby chapters?

Oh and, um, widdiful? Say, how, uh, ... how liberal are you exactly in your translation? I’ve taken a look at the RAWs recently and they seem to have a lot fewer expletives for instance.

ya its called localization, rudeness in japanese is kinda like using expletives in english, its hard to translate

I could hear the music, the sound of his fists coming through in this chapter. Truly a musical genius.

Oh and, um, widdiful? Say, how, uh, ... how liberal are you exactly in your translation? I’ve taken a look at the RAWs recently and they seem to have a lot fewer expletives for instance.

What the heck were those protein baby chapters?

That girl looks like Sakaki's boyfriend if he crossdressing.

See chapter 79 for the first appearance of Akito

Alright, fair enough :3 Thanks for your hard work.

Also, dayum, those MCs are some badly raised bitches.

Any particular reason why you don’t keep colored pages colored, widdiful? Are the RAWs that you rely on all in grayscale or do you convert them to that? If it’s the latter, why?

Japanese manga volumes will only very rarely keep colour pages and they're the only ones I could find, I don't even know if it's in colour in the magazine it's printed in. After looking for a bit I've found some coloured rereleases for some chapters in volume 8 on Amazon so I'll get around to doing those once I've finished translating the rest of the chapters. There also aren't any chapters in volume 9 that look like they were originally in colour.

Any particular reason why you don’t keep colored pages colored, widdiful? Are the RAWs that you rely on all in grayscale or do you convert them to that? If it’s the latter, why?

Oh my god, this manga is like a bus falling from a cliff, rolling over, killing half its passengers in the process and leaving the rest irreversably traumatized.

i wish politics worked that way in real life...

Dictatorship is a form of government where a group of countries (or Country) is ruled by one person or political entity, and exercised through various mechanisms to ensure the entity's power remains strong.

I basically reverse 4kids these things by using whatever swear word pops into my head first, though I make sure that they're similar in vulgarity and context to the original. It's not very accurate but I feel like it's more natural and still appropriate to the source material (Nee-san's dad has a pipe connecting his butthole to his face). It's kinda hard to explain considering Japanese's complete lack of swearing but I hope that you get it.

Keep up the good work man, your translation is just the perfect topping for this already ridiculous manga mmm...~!

I basically reverse 4kids these things by using whatever swear word pops into my head first, though I make sure that they're similar in vulgarity and context to the original. It's not very accurate but I feel like it's more natural and still appropriate to the source material (Nee-san's dad has a pipe connecting his butthole to his face). It's kinda hard to explain considering Japanese's complete lack of swearing but I hope that you get it.

Yeah, it's pretty clear to anyone that knows Japanese that your translations are really loose, but it's better and much more natural this way, especially for a foul, ridiculous series like this.

Looking at this newest chapter, I wonder how much Widdiful ad-libs these chapters. I know Japan doesn't really have swears the way we do, so I wonder if Sano and Uno are just screaming "FAKKU" in the originals.

Doujins when

Makimaki is seriously an angel.

God bless this chapter

tumblr_inline_nbcihuU3vY1r7902i.gif

Looking at this newest chapter, I wonder how much Widdiful ad-libs these chapters. I know Japan doesn't really have swears the way we do, so I wonder if Sano and Uno are just screaming "FAKKU" in the originals.

Maybe they're right, maybe wearing a bra does feel good. Maybe I should try it.

It's been a while since we last saw that Okappunch.

Come join us as Bra Bros mmm...~!

Okappa wins.

I was expecting the black eyes Okappa =(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics