Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 87votes)

1/11

Alt Names: alt 1 out of 11alt 1/11 じゅういちぶんのいちalt 1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichialt 1/11 Juuichi Bunno Ichialt 1/11 Juuichi Bunnoichialt 11分之1alt じゅういちぶんのいちalt 十一分之一alt Juu-ichi Bun no Ichialt Juuichibun no Ichialt One out of Eleven
Author: Nakamura Takatoshi
Artist: Nakamura Takatoshi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Andou Sora felt the limit of his talent, and quit soccer after middle school graduation. However, an encounter with a representative of Japan's national womans team, Wakamiya Shiki, moved something that slept deep inside Sora's heart.
Go to 1/11 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed 1/11 New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 2 Replies

96 Comments

it's getting better now...with new character...the new character probaly will play defend
I like the progressing, Kinda reminds me of a ghost story. would not suprise me if that girl turned out to be a ghost :P
quite good, though theres drama but that in itself progresses the story and is good too
Well, now we know where the 1/11 comes from... one player out of 11 best players in the world.
The manga's amazing... I do miss the girl who died, also I like the other girl too, the progression is good. Anyways. usually I hate really dramatic stuff, it gets tacky and annoying but this drama kinda soothes your heart a bit.
I normally don't read sport manga. Are they supposed to make you cry each chapter?
Area no kishi started well...but then I got irritated with Nana Chan....she is an annoyance as she is shown to know every fcking thing about football. That pisses me off.
um...i feel reluctant to compare but I think i have to. Area no Kishi vs 1/11, the first few chapters seem similar. However, Area is higher on an emotional level when the main char nichan die for him....For this manga, the girl die...and the main char barely remember her.
the first volume is already finished the mangaka started the sec volume ^^
sorry a typo I meant table of contents. I can't read japanese so I only see the chapter numbers, and the fact that they have Furigana. So if the two chapter names are actual names I wouldn't be suprised.
All that said I hope it doesn't stop at 11 :)
This could make a fun forum game.
@Serice if we're making guesses based on the cover, then I wanna guess the next 'important' character will be the female marked #2 on the cover, and that if these were released in volume's the next would be saying 4 is in the next one. The included title page gives premise to it since it has only 3 chapters.
Spoiler
This is amazing and... sad :(
Can't wait for the next chapters. :3
Spoiler
Amazing 1st chapter? Absolutely.
From what I can tell from looking at later chapter translations, it might be the story of him managing his new soccer team.
I agree with you guys, I feel like this is a one-shot. I think the author is probably going to base the story in that one chapter, you know how it is with one-shots.

I really liked it though
Of the same opinion, this would have been fine as a one-shot. The first chapter does make me curious as to how the author's going to continue the story from here though, hope it doesn't take off in a completely random direction.
@soranokira yea it really felt like a one-shot but basing from the picture above its written #3 and next #4 which means there is a continuation and the blonde male character there haven't been shown yet
felt more like a one-shot, really. But let's see how it goes.
that was good
Spoiler
I'm confused was the girl a ghost or something when she met him???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics