Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 87votes)

1/11

Alt Names: alt 1 out of 11alt 1/11 じゅういちぶんのいちalt 1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichialt 1/11 Juuichi Bunno Ichialt 1/11 Juuichi Bunnoichialt 11分之1alt じゅういちぶんのいちalt 十一分之一alt Juu-ichi Bun no Ichialt Juuichibun no Ichialt One out of Eleven
Author: Nakamura Takatoshi
Artist: Nakamura Takatoshi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Andou Sora felt the limit of his talent, and quit soccer after middle school graduation. However, an encounter with a representative of Japan's national womans team, Wakamiya Shiki, moved something that slept deep inside Sora's heart.
Go to 1/11 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed 1/11 New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 2 Replies

96 Comments

I like the atypical approach to story telling. At times it appears to be progressing linearly from different points of view but then it shifts focus and jumps ahead in time or back in time. How the author manages to do this in a way that feels natural is beyond me, but I like it.
Still waiting for the ghost of the girl to come back.
MORE, MORE, THIS IS AMAZING< THANK YOU SCANLATORS<
Anduo is making a Harem without even knowing it...
I love this series. Every story is emotionally wrenching, and they all inspire me to chase my dreams, too. Its a rare gem of a manga that can do that every time. I hope we get another hundred of these chapters, this is one series I never want to end.

...and I still want to know what happened to Shinomori later... she was so great.
Great to see that it's still being scanlated.. Thanks a bunch guys!!
I think that Slice of Life should be added as one of the genre
@Fangz: Yeah, I too wish the author could make the time jump stand out more(eg. list the date), looks like ch. 4 skipped forward another 4 or so years.
honestly was expecting this to be a generic sports manga with a poorly thought up twist...Boy could I be anymore wrong!
The first 3 chapters were really amazing and I absolutely loved every page but chapter 4 was a bit confusing,
Spoiler
Art looks awfully familiar...

From a comedy manga though...

Can't....can't........."remember....remember....Simba..." What?
This is my personal favorite ongoing "sports" genre manga. It leaves you with goosebumps on your skin and with tears in your eyes.
need more !! this manga is so touching
I just can't get enough of this manga.
I cried at the end of the last chapter,
That's the moment when you feel proud of your efforts.
update this~~~!
this manga is really good i like how they relate the different characters to the original main nice circulation to eventually pull the story together i hope that more of chapters like these comes out
when is the next chapter gonna be out :o
What an excellent manga, can't wait forthe next chapter to come out!
Oh god, already in the first chapter and the mangaka got me right in the heart and feelings.
Wow, that is really great. I hope for more chapters like those first three.
I must say the mangaka does a great job of putting the raw emotions of each character into his work so far. I for one this trend hope continues.
Wow I like this way of storytelling. How do I put it? Slow paced? And not intense right from the start. It started with introducing characters with their own stories. It's like a slice of life with a touch of sports... I dunno when it will start to be more sport-oriented but I like how the author started it. And at least there's no character YET that know-it-all (*cough*Nana*cough*).
I love the aspect that this is taking for telling its story... not your typical sports manga *Cry's very manly tears*
wow..absolutely amazing...I havent quite read a sport manga like this.
manly tears

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics