Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 42votes)

H.E - The Hunt for Energy

Alt Names: alt H.E the Hunt for Energyalt H・E The HUNT for ENERGYalt H・E‐THE HUNT for ENERGY
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since he was a child, Hiro was able to see peoples-like shape and hated this ability of his. Especially when he witnessed energy spread by the Japanese earthquake of March 11, 2011.

He is now part of a team in charge of "hunting" new energies to save Japan's and the World's future.

Manga ended with chapter 17.
Go to H.E - The Hunt for Energy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic H.E The hunt, extremely flawed information. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic March 11 2011 New Window Weaper
  • 0 Replies

37 Comments

Boichi always uses Kitano Ken as a main character, in every manwha/manga he makesPosted Image
boichi is the best. Very promising manga
crazy main idea for a plot with not your mainstream characters, so far it looks really enticing to me BUT the story can become awfully bad, lets just hope it doesnt
only to me the monkey boy looks like pick-axe (sun-ken-rock) with an afro?
and there is the question: is the afro that makes the man or the man that makes the afro?
well i found something interesting. "hiro narushima" kay well -( naru) you get "hiroshima".
we missed to explain it on the chapter itself but the event of march 11/2011 that he witnessed on the first chapter is the big Japanese earthquake that made so many death.
I added it in the synopsis
lol standard boichi characters, worth reading the next chapter to decide on the story
I really didn't get the whole plot idea, but this seems nice.
Noticed it because of the art, when i looked at the right on the right. i knew it directly!
artist didnt feel like mixing it up thats why lols but its a cool story
Of course its from the same person lol. Seems good.
the guy looks like kitano ken nd the women looks like ken likes from sun ken rock l0l

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics