Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 160votes)

Shibatora

Alt Names: alt 少年刑警alt ลางสังหารalt シバトラalt 시바토라
Author: Ando Yuma
Artist: Asaki Masashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Officer Shibata Taketora works in a local koban (a small police office). He may have a child-like face on the outside, but he's more serious than anyone in his pursuit of justice! With his goal being to become a detective, Taketora confronts everyday problems that happen within the town! Various incidents within the street make him chase after and apprehend criminals!

============Notice================
This is published in Weekly Shonen Magazine, thus is a SHOUNEN manga. Please don't change it to seinen. Thank you.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Shibatora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Bullying Thread New Window cmertb
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 16 Replies

406 Comments

Why did you have to point that out boomisbored... i hate that fat.... yea that word XD. OMG He gets on my nerves so bad @_@
Pyschometre Eiji kinda bore we since chapter 81. I am having a marathon read. :D
dammit i was wondering all the similarities between this and psychometer Eiji they are written by the same person! and that person from ch 68 pg 11 FUCK its the same fat bastard from Psychometer Eiji!
The way the story unfolds never seems to bore me. Yay !
For some reason, this has become depressing shit.

Feel totally sorry for that hag.
I nearly cry....:(
Nooo, save him! Also, that demon hag grandma is an awesome woman! Horse meat, lol.
lol supergrandma
when will mitsuru/mitsuko/micchan and tora-chan meet eiji?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/100009/psychometrer-eiji_v14_ch105_by_yureka-scans/7
Then that guy is the CEO then. :D
good manga noticed, just gonna check for the approval marker
Update! :D
I bet that pervert guy is the CEO. I have that kinda feeling :D it has to be it.
So hard to tell who's the real CEO...
gokurou-sama... yea, i thought that as soon as he got his number. suitable for him
ROFL Prison Break
I can read this again over and over. Thank you Deadbeat Scans!
Micchan is the new nakama. :D
I stand corrected about Juno abused by the housekeeper.

@MezzoParody
Yay! I'm sure many of us reading is for that feeling too. It's so rare these days.
Onion Ninja Was Here.
The comments below about naivete almost scared me off, but I'm glad I decided to give this story a try. Maybe I'm just an ultra-compassionate person, but it didn't bother me. Or rather, viewing optimism and hope as naivete seems the darker way of perceiving it. While everything may not be as 'realistic' as some might prefer, many of the plot-lines have enough truth in them that I connect with them on an emotional level. Perhaps it's simply that I've got some personal experience with this sort of thing, but every time Taketora expresses his faith in wrong-doing youths, I can feel a bit of my spirits lift. Though it covers some dark themes, this is a feel good manga for me. Thanks for sharing, guys.
omg shes so stupid and naive, now shes done it >_>

at around chapter 9 I barely can continue reading...maybe I just don't like overly exaggerated naivete.still going to continue to see if he develops.

Kids not abused duh, hes neglected because the manga makes sure that everything has a rational explanation rather than not.
Kid abused by housekeeper. Tat.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics