Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 59votes)

Megu Miruku

Alt Names: alt めぐ♥みるくalt Megu Milk
Author: Kusaka Shiroi
Artist: Kusaka Shiroi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Getting a girlfriend, it's just about the most important thing to a guy when he enters High school. For a fortunate few, all they need to do is look to their right at the familiar face that has always been there smiling and caring. But sadly this isn't the case for our protagonists Meguru and Shou. For starters, they're both guys and on top of that, they haven't had a single female friend since primary school.

Perhaps it's their friends showing off the spoils of their romantic pursuits. But something snaps between the childhood friends and each claims they would both be better off if the other was a girl. Though the boys have should have known that you should always be careful of what you wish for. Because that very night, Meguru discovers that he has been turned into a girl! But then, on their first day of school, the two finds themselves surrounded by cute girls. Are the boys regretting what happened? Is this the start of some sort of love triangle? line? cube? some other kind of shape with "love" prepended to it? Or, since Meguru is now a girl, perhaps just a harem for Shou?

Either ways, hilarity is guaranteed as Meguru tries his best to adapt to his new life as a girl with his new found friends who are all too oblivious to his condition and too eager to help him get used to his life as a "her".
Go to Megu Miruku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mini Review: It's A Fun Read New Window antarctico
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just wondering New Window fish_151
  • 0 Replies

124 Comments

oh thats uncommonly nice
well some fonts include wild words,augie,cczoinks,mouthbreaker,midnightkernboy,etc.
No thanks, we don't download or use things that are licensed in the region we're at.
you can pm me and ill send you free download links
whoa o_O overreact much?

As for typesetting. I guess I could ask RT to use a different font. Though i doubt he will agree to buying anything over 20 bucks. As for removing all the Japanese text.. I can't be stuffed translating all the SFX's :x and we agreed its better to leave them in as opposed to leave behind a big gap. Anyways, fonts suggestion that is not expensive to buy?
if someone found my post insulting im sry
well in a nutshell the thing a typesetter does is:

Removing Japanese text, inserting translated lines in the correct positions with aesthetically pleasing formatting & font usage.

Holy crap did I rage, someone delete my post below
Holy crap did I rage, someone delete my post below
@Dreamer Here's a tip: Read what you write because you sound like you're whining. And honestly get a typesetter?!? The images are cleaned well and only the font is perhaps different from your average scanlation.

TLDR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=channel_video_title
I don't quite understand the role of typesetter.. What do they actually do? If you look at RT, he redraws, proofreads, calibrate font size & weight. The only thing I don't see him doing is using fancier fonts.. I did talk to him on that just then. He said he don't wanna license a 160 bucks font for a "freebie" project.
here's a tip:you should get a typesetter
or at least use wild words font as the main dialogue one
this is somewhat interesting initially I guess. and, quality over speed any time!
Awesome job so far guys, Personally I think cleaned up chapters should be a bigger priority. I'm willing to wait for chapter 5 if we get well finished 3 and 4.
To scanlation group: Yeah, perhaps cleaning as a priority is good. There are more leechers out there putting down scanlation groups because of their work. Leechers complain about speed on a constant basis so don't take that side of the complaint to heart..
The site will go unnamed, but in a way yes. Though it wasn't us who posted those ones there (since they were rough translations made almost entirely from the Chinese scanlation), but it was us who did the translations & editing. In contrast to then, these versions have are about 90% from the Japanese version (my conversational Japanese is coming back to me) and I've convinced RT to do some redrawing too.

Though if you're wondering if we're imposters, I could always give you a digital signature that is produced from the same private RSA key as the ones that signed off those ones from the hentai site. Alternatively yet, you could post some messages here telling him to hurry the heck up on signing off V1c5, cause I'm way ahead of him & have already finished translating half of V2 but him being OCD isn't signing them off fast enough xD
I wanna say are u taking it off the hentai site?
sigh why is it all gender bender where a guy turn into a girl nowaday... is "GB" a trend in japan ??
I've almost finished reading V3 and here's my 2 cents.
Spoiler
Pretty generic so far. I'll stick with it for a while and see where it takes me.
I could have sworn this was already on the site...
Your typical gender-bender imo...
its funny because i saw it on a hentai page b4 batoto
@miew~~

* A view count is the count of the comic page viewed since beginning. Not chapter views!
Oh be patient. We don't have "contributor" status so it needs mod approval o_O
eh???? how 2 read if there's no chapter!!!!!!!!!! :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics