Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 504votes)

Vinland Saga

Alt Names: alt ヴィンランド・サガalt ملحمة فينلاندalt Vinland Destanıalt 海盜戰記alt حماسه وینلند
Author: Yukimura Makoto
Artist: Yukimura Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Thorfinn is son to one of the Vikings’ greatest warriors, but when his father is killed in battle by the mercenary leader Askeladd, he swears to have his revenge. Thorfinn joins Askeladd’s band in order to challenge him to a duel, and ends up caught in the middle of a war for the crown of England.

Won the 13th Japan Media Arts Award Grand Prize in the Manga division.
Won the 36th Kodansha Manga Award for Best General Manga.
Go to Vinland Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter discussion New Window Weaper
  • 32 Replies
Topic There is no icelandic version? How ironic. New Window phantimon
  • 3 Replies
Topic High speed crossbow New Window Lfan8
  • 2 Replies
Topic Similar or different, Hild verses Past thorfinn New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Vinland Saga english translators New Window fkgamer
  • 1 Replies

1733 Comments

really love this manga all of it, yes, even "farmland saga",
Boo-yeah! Now we get to see how 100 elite soldiers really aren't a match for Thorfinn. Hopefully. Pretty please?
Can't wait to see Thorfin doing something - anything.
finally, we move on from farmer saga to epic battle, damn how many month?
i liked him wen he was stronger and a cold blooded killer but now hes a coward and has wasted his youth. never the less i still love the story.
And its going back on break next month lol, still I like it. Thanks to HappyScans! & Hox and TRMshadow.
Finally, after a long hiatus, the Ultra-violence and gore Vinland Saga is known for is BACK!
No matter what everyone says i like "Farmland Saga" as well!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics